Looking at the Patriots - 2021

He was terrible in Houston, but he's been as good as his other years this year. He seems like he's not close to retiring, which is awesome. What did this guy make, 1 Pro Bowl as a rookie at CB?

Pathetic how the Pats hate turns up in all different kinds of ways. Here's another Pats HOFer who either never made a Pro Bowl (not that I think this means jack squat anymore), or isn't considered an elite player in the conference. Hightower has NEVER made a Pro Bowl if I am not mistaken yet has a nickname as Mr. February because his clutch SB play.

I am actually trying to think of players like this from other eras of dynasties that the league had such low opinions of, where others get more praise. For example, Jamal Adams has made a Pro Bowl. So has CJ Mosley.

It's just embarrassing.

These unis are coming back for 2022. Last used in 2012.

FFsxmyvVcAAnk5U

Awesome Animation GIF by Brawl Stars

Last edited:

Greenberg has always been honest and objective and fair. I have a lot of respect for him as a Jets fan. He'd be like me where I'd obviously hate losing to the Pats, but you can tell he has an historical appreciation for what is going on.

BB drafted and developed Brady and now he's doing it with Mac Jones. He may be super jealous, but he's honest.

I heard someone last week claim Vrabel was coach of the year. No one has seen a more obvious GM and Coach of the Year than BB, but most in the media can't even begin to utter the words.

And some of those fools on the Bills message boards are calling him fat, dude looks good in that uni!!

I have a question for you guys and gals: Can the Patriots make it to the Supebowl if they lose Monday to the Bills? My thought is, of course, mathematically, they might have a chance, but it'll be doubly tough if they don't win the division, or come in 1st or 2nd seeded in the conference. If they come in 3rd or lower, they they'd have to win one more game, to make the SB. I know some people here don't care about the SB anyway, or believe the Pats aren't good enough to make the SB. Anyway, I think it would be cool to make it to the SB this season, win or lose. But if they lose Monday, it's a killer loss (unless the Pats win out with the rest of their games, and the Bills also lose one their non-patriot games). But a rookie qb making it to the SB hasn't happened-although I think Mac Jones is mature enough to do well in any game. Of course, if the Patriots win Monday night, many Pats fans will be talking or thinking about playoffs, and maybe the SB.

I have a question for you guys and gals: Can the Patriots make it to the Supebowl if they lose Monday to the Bills? My thought is, of course, mathematically, they might have a chance, but it'll be doubly tough if they don't win the division, or come in 1st or 2nd seeded in the conference. If they come in 3rd or lower, they they'd have to win one more game, to make the SB. I know some people here don't care about the SB anyway, or believe the Pats aren't good enough to make the SB. Anyway, I think it would be cool to make it to the SB this season, win or lose. But if they lose Monday, it's a killer loss (unless the Pats win out with the rest of their games, and the Bills also lose one their non-patriot games). But a rookie qb making it to the SB hasn't happened-although I think Mac Jones is mature enough to do well in any game. Of course, if the Patriots win Monday night, many Pats fans will be talking or thinking about playoffs, and maybe the SB.
Actually, if the Pats lose this Monday, but win out after that, they win the division (both the Pats and Bills will have 5 losses, they'll have split the head-to-head, and the Pats will have a better conference record). It's difficult to say what their conference seeding would be with a record of 12-5. But it will take a record better than 12-5 to get seeded above them.

Actually, if the Pats lose this Monday, but win out after that, they win the division (both the Pats and Bills will have 5 losses, they'll have split the head-to-head, and the Pats will have a better conference record). It's difficult to say what their conference seeding would be with a record of 12-5. But it will take a record better than 12-5 to get seeded above them.
OK. That's good news!

Yep a few points:
1) As Tiproast covered, they still control their own destiny even if they lose this one, and that's assuming the Bills otherwise win out as well, which is certainly not guaranteed.
2) There is only one team which gets a Bye again this year, it's 1st seed or bust for that.
3) Ravens end the year on Packers - Bengals - Rams - Roethlisberger's last game in the NFL. I have a really hard time buying they don't drop at least 2 of those, and that's assuming they win both of their next 2 division rival games on the road. Titans we own a tiebreaker over, so even if we lose vs the Bills, there's a very good chance of getting the 1 seed.
4) All that being said, I 100% agree the road is Way easier if we win this game than if we lose. That's reflected in the odds I saw posted somewhere, they had something like a 61% chance of the 1 seed if we win, an 18% if we lose, it's in the Bills game thread iirc but something like that. Both because it guarantees a split worst case and it's easier to win at home than on the road. Yes, they CAN make it to the Super Bowl if they lose monday night, but what does that say about their chances if they Win?

Yep a few points:
1) As Tiproast covered, they still control their own destiny even if they lose this one, and that's assuming the Bills otherwise win out as well, which is certainly not guaranteed.
2) There is only one team which gets a Bye again this year, it's 1st seed or bust for that.
3) Ravens end the year on Packers - Bengals - Rams - Roethlisberger's last game in the NFL. I have a really hard time buying they don't drop at least 2 of those, and that's assuming they win both of their next 2 division rival games on the road. Titans we own a tiebreaker over, so even if we lose vs the Bills, there's a very good chance of getting the 1 seed.
4) All that being said, I 100% agree the road is Way easier if we win this game than if we lose. That's reflected in the odds I saw posted somewhere, they had something like a 61% chance of the 1 seed if we win, an 18% if we lose, it's in the Bills game thread iirc but something like that. Both because it guarantees a split worst case and it's easier to win at home than on the road. Yes, they CAN make it to the Super Bowl if they lose monday night, but what does that say about their chances if they Win?
Yes, if the Patriots win Monday, things'll be looking pretty good...And thank you for the info about 'only the first seed gets a bye'. I guess I forgot about that....

Back