Looking At The Patriots 2022

Agreed, Bill's drafts have been pretty poor going back to 2015, but the 2020 could very well take the cake for awful.
Like I said before, we will all know soon if some of these players are any good this next year. You're only assuming as of now...it means nothing.

Caesar's betting odds (for now) for every team, every game.

For Pats 7-7 with 3 pick em's. I'm interested to see how the Pats end up relative to this early prediction.

New England Patriots

Odds to win Super Bowl: +4000
Odds to win AFC: +2000
Odds to win division: +400 (Dolphins are also at +400 but Dolphins have better odds to win SB and to win AFC.)
Win total: 8.5

Loss Week 1 @Dolphins -3
Win Week 2 vs Steelers +1.5
Pick em Week 3 vs Ravens
Loss Week 4 @GB -5.5
Win Week 5 vs Lions -6.5
Win Week 6 @Browns -1.5
Win Week 7 vs Bears +6.5
Win Week 8 @Jete +2

Pick em Week 9 vs Colts
Bye
Win Week 11 vs Jete +6.5
Loss Week 12 @Vikings -2
Loss Week 13 vs Bills -3.5
Loss Week 14 @AZ -3.0
Loss Week 15 @Raiders -3
Pick em Week 16 vs Bengals
Win Week 17 vs Dolphins +1.5
Loss Week 18 @Bills -7.5

Miami Dolphins

Odds to win Super Bowl: +3000
Odds to win AFC: +1500
Odds to win division: +400
Win total: 8.5

Buffalo Bills

Odds to win Super Bowl: +700
Odds to win AFC: +360
Odds to win division: -180
Win total: 11.5

New York Jets

Odds to win Super Bowl: +15000
Odds to win AFC: +8000
Odds to win division: +2200
Win total: 5.5

There's a great core there of young, highly motivated players on that NE offense and Mac is the undoubted leader. And they all seem to be really tight. They hang out together and seem to get on very well. Mac, Damien, KB, Meyers, Smith, Agholor, Henry, Trent Brown.... and Parker looks like he's settling in very we

Like I said before, we will all know soon if some of these players are any good this next year. You're only assuming as of now...it means nothing.

No, you're wrong. Dugger hasn't been "great" and I haven't seen anyone claim he has been. But, your claim he's "been fairly middle of the pact" (sic) is pure, unadulterated bull shit. He has been very damn good and well more than middling. So, don't accuse anyone of being a Billbobo (the weakest pussy term ever) when you are clearly a Felgerbobo (a far less pussy term, but pussy, nonetheless.) Is it ever possible for you whine-bags to ever tell the fucking truth? Even once? And, "Pom Waiver" (sic, again)? Oh, and earlier in this thread (post #927) you mockingly suggested we compete in the area of spelling. Based upon your performance above, I'd suggest spelling might not be your suggested area of challenge ("pact" and "waiver"), LOL...
LOL, my gosh you have no sense of context or irony. In yourbobo mind there's no room for any other thought than "Bill Great"!!! No room for objective thought or discussion except to defend Bill from perceived attacks. If you and the other ********* here want to pretend that the results from the drafts since like 15 have been great, then have at it. The reality is they haven't been very good and pretending they have been just makes you sound like a Jet fan. Jets fans have made a science of twisting their own reality to make it more tolerable, they are still waiting for players that are no longer with their team to become impact players. You want to die on the wall defending a draft that produced only Kyle Duggar and a scrub olinman have at it.

PFF gave our 2021 draft an A+

After regrading based on a year of play PFF still gives us an A+ despite so many red shirted players

LOL, my gosh you have no sense of context or irony. In yourbobo mind there's no room for any other thought than "Bill Great"!!! No room for objective thought or discussion except to defend Bill from perceived attacks. If you and the other ********* here want to pretend that the results from the drafts since like 15 have been great, then have at it. The reality is they haven't been very good and pretending they have been just makes you sound like a Jet fan. Jets fans have made a science of twisting their own reality to make it more tolerable, they are still waiting for players that are no longer with their team to become impact players. You want to die on the wall defending a draft that produced only Kyle Duggar and a scrub olinman have at it.
Thanks! You actually gave me a good, early morning laugh! But, honestly? You're just a hopeless, cognitively-challenged clown. Bye, Felgie-****!😂

Thanks! You actually gave me a good, early morning laugh! But, honestly? You're just a hopeless, cognitively-challenged clown. Bye, Felgie-****!😂
Glad I gave you a laugh, but I deserve no credit as it takes little to amuse the baseline minds. Thank you for bringing your pom poms and nothing more, it's so challenging for me to have a debate with someone that can actually bring a cognitive thought to the discussion. This is a nice change. LOL

PFF gave our 2021 draft an A+

After regrading based on a year of play PFF still gives us an A+ despite so many red shirted players

This is a perfect example of what I'm saying, there can be no debate on this class, we got immediate impact from not one, but three players. We aren't waiting two or three years to get any return at all.

This is a perfect example of what I'm saying, there can be no debate on this class, we got immediate impact from not one, but three players. We aren't waiting two or three years to get any return at all.
Then why are you so upset about this draft class. When you haven't seen any of them play. He addreseed all the needs except LB.
Last year showed he can have a great draft. Media experts loved the 2019 draft. It turned out to be one of BB worse.

Last edited:
Then why are you so upset about this draft class. When you haven't seen any of them play. He addreseed all the needs except LB.
Last year showed he can have a great draft. Media experts loved the 2019 draft. It turned out to be one of BB worse.
I've already moved on from my disappoint from this passed draft. It's either going to work or not, we will see soon enough.

Back