Looking At The Patriots 2022

Josh Allen though? Them's the facts

FYI0yQRUUAAQSk9

Lazar has said;
"Not the Athletic".
"His coverage will be virtually the same."

His podcast buddy said "You will be there on Sundays, true?" Was answered with a yes. Which I take as being a national job with travel to Gillette on game days.

I'm glad to hear that. Mike Reiss won't talk about it so I suppose ESPN or any major network is a possibility.
I don't think of Lazar as an analytics guy. He's more Xs and Os in my mind. I don't know how well he fits with PFF unless they are branching out into sports coverage to complement their data science. Smart for revenue enhancement, imo, if they are.

Andrews comes in 4th best C in the league

Patriots released DL Byron Cowart yesterday. He was on IR all last year. Only Jake Bailey, Damien Harris and Joejuan Williams remain from the wretched 2019 draft class.

WR Malcolm Perry retired and went back to the navy. Wouldn't have made the team.

Evan Lazar just clearly said he is not going to the Athletic. I wish him well but that's a shame.

Patriots released DL Byron Cowart yesterday. He was on IR all last year. Only Jake Bailey, Damien Harris and Joejuan Williams remain from the wretched 2019 draft class.

WR Malcolm Perry retired and went back to the navy. Wouldn't have made the team.

Cowart was claimed by the Colts.

Back