Looking at the Patriots 2023

Ugh. That didn't last long, lol. What they said was DMac still loved the game and was leaning to coming back as of Monday. His leadership will be missed. We have players.
on sirius today i think kirwan said he pushed dmac really hard on it when they were doing postseason coverage and he thought dmac was leaning towards coming back, that he still had the desire to play, etc.

on sirius today i think kirwan said he pushed dmac really hard on it when they were doing postseason coverage and he thought dmac was leaning towards coming back, that he still had the desire to play, etc.
He also said the Bears would never drop back to 4th.

9th.

Last edited:
I feel like Hopkins is too old. And if we revert back to our old offense under BOB then that could present issues for Hopkins picking things up quickly. I am not sure there is a great FA WR this year to spend on. Might be better off trying to pull a trade for a younger receiver.
It's a 2 year rental and he's 30. It's not like he's here for 6 years.

The Patriots don't seem to be a well run organization in regards to contract construction.

they keep rotating in random new guys on contracts. Patricia at one point was signing contracts and also designing the Patriots stadium, both with zero prior experience

The Patriots don't seem to be a well run organization in regards to contract construction.

I disagree. The Pats do all they can to avoid dead cap by using incentives and yearly roster bonuses where and when they can. But things happen because players can get injured or have legal difficulties or simply retire unexpectedly. All teams have dead cap issues and all teams realize it is a sunk cost of doing business.

they keep rotating in random new guys on contracts. Patricia at one point was signing contracts and also designing the Patriots stadium, both with zero prior experience

The Patriots have a team of contract lawyers to draw up their contracts. Patricia signed a few but he didn't put them together.

I’m curious as hell to find out what happened with Jake Bailey. Strange situation. First a 4 year contract extension and then seven months later he is released after being suspended by the team and then filing a grievance with the players association.

Very strange.

What have you heard, @chevss454 ?

I’m curious as hell to find out what happened with Jake Bailey. Strange situation. First a 4 year contract extension and then seven months later he is released after being suspended by the team and then filing a grievance with the players association.

Very strange.

What have you heard, @chevss454 ?

No one is talking about it. It is very strange.

Back