Losman calls out Patriots..sorta

My theory is he knows damn well he has about as much chance of winning as Michael Jackson does of getting a job at a day care center so he wants to plant it in everyone's head that the Pats are a bunch of dirty cheaters and that's how they beat everyone.

Box_O_Rocks on 09-22-2007 at 05:31 PM said:
Matt Cassel is going to have an awsome day!

haha, Cassel never lets me down. He owns that bench.

I wasn't that excited about this game until i read that article. the bills were the afc east team i hated the least but now i can't wait to see Wilfork flatten JP.

I guess Losman figures if an MVP can be a total idiot ("we'd beat the Pats 9 out of 10" -- meaning the Chargers need to beat the Pats 9 times in the next 8 times they play), then a nobody like him can be one, too.

JP Losman is the current version of Plummer...athletic but chock full of WTF moments. To wit, a quote I read awhile back and can no longer find the article, but found somewhere that has the quote:

He invited me into the house for a little bit. There he was with his little tight shorts, no shirt, and his little red hat. He was doing some farming or something. It was awesome.
JP Losman, on meeting Brett Favre

http://www.swerbsblurbs.com/quotes.php

:confused:

DarrylStingley on 09-23-2007 at 01:28 AM said:
I guess Losman figures if an MVP can be a total idiot ("we'd beat the Pats 9 out of 10" -- meaning the Chargers need to beat the Pats 9 times in the next 8 times they play), then a nobody like him can be one, too.
Technically, the Patriots are 3-2 against the Chargers in the Belichick era: regular season wins in 2001 and 2007, regular season losses in 2002 and 2005, and the playoff win this past January.

So if the Chargers win the next twenty-five matchups in a row, they'll achieve a 90% win rate.

o:)

SteelerFan87 on 09-22-2007 at 10:21 PM said:
Yeah, roid rage will do that to you.

:D :thumb:

We've been over this, the correct comment is:
Yeah, growthied rage will do that to you.

>)

holy shit, i turned on the game at 1:05 and losman was already limping off the field after fumbling the ball. What the hell happened?

aceofspaide on 09-23-2007 at 12:47 AM said:

i can't wait to see Wilfork flatten JP.

shit, that was a good call by me

haha, Cassel never lets me down. He owns that bench.

I wasn't that excited about this game until i read that article. the bills were the afc east team i hated the least but now i can't wait to see Wilfork flatten JP.

Well, I guess you got your wish.

Shake head

Spinal Tap on 09-23-2007 at 08:40 PM said:
They shink your dick too, right SqueelerFan87?

IDK. Ask Rodney. If he's not available, ask Belichick. I'm sure he's got it all on tape.
:thumb:

Wow, good prediciton...

Back