Mac Jone- compare him to any and all QB(the good, the bad and the ugly)

crawhammer

Assclown
Reaction score
Oh, there will be tons of them for you, crawbaby and the rest of the Patriot haters next season when the Patriots are better than this past season. But, you'll still be rooting for the Patriots, right Toni Mazz? What a pathetic, phony, false front you all present. Were you raised and taught that outright lying is OK? If so, maybe you're not fully to blame. Victims of poor upbringing. If that's the case, my apologies.
What's your problem?

Your mean-spiritedness is pretty off-putting. FYI.

Mac Jones is our QB1 and has proven so far to be the best QB selection in the draft. The teams (other than Cinci) who picked 1-14 will regret their picks for years to come.
You're including all the picks 1-14? Not just the quarterbacks?

You already mentioned Chase. Add Waddle, Pitts, Smith, Parsons, Lawrence, Lance, probably Fields. All of these picks are unlikely to ever be regrettable for their teams. A handful of these players likely could have better careers than Jones.

You already mentioned Chase. Add Waddle, Pitts, Smith, Parsons, Lawrence, Lance, probably Fields. All of these picks are unlikely to ever be regrettable for their teams. A handful of these players likely could have better careers than Jones.

"A handful of these players likely could have better careers than Jones." You want this to be the case so bad. It has become comical.

You could make cases for Waddle or Parsons at this point, but Lance? Fields? Based only on your nutty desire to hate on BB.

You can't allow yourself to be anything close to objective because of hate. There has to be a phycological term for this.

I excluded Chase, not because he isn't a great WR - he is - but because Cinci has a terrific QB and thus will not regret not taking Jones. I probably should have included the Jaguars as well as a team that will have no regrets. He has already potential and more importantly leadership.

Simply stated, a franchise QB is worth more than any other position. Go ahead and pursue you irrational hatred of the Patriots, but Atlanta is going to wish they had a franchise QB rather than a TE. With a year, Miami will wish they had Jones instead of Waddle. Come back next January and see. Perhaps one of Wilson, Fields, or Lance will end up being better than Jones, but they have proven zilch in their first year. Talk's cheap. Show me what they did better than Jones before saying they are a better QB than he is. Jones already played better than half the QBs in the league in 2021 and he is just a rookie, susceptible to all the rookie mistakes every rookie makes and adjusting to complicated defenses no college QB has ever seen before. The others might get better, but they have a long way to go to catch up.

I think Davis Mills will end up being better than 1 or 2 of the Jones Four, but I have no data to back this up, so it is just a wild ass guess, just as is your assertion that Atlanta and the other donkey teams that could have used a franchise QB will be happy with the positions they chose to upgrade rather than take a franchise QB. Trevor Lawrence wasn't an option for them; Mac Jones was.

Mac Jones is our QB1!!!! Ea'cher heart out.

"A handful of these players likely could have better careers than Jones." You want this to be the case so bad. It has become comical.

You could make cases for Waddle or Parsons at this point, but Lance? Fields? Based only on your nutty desire to hate on BB.

You can't allow yourself to be anything close to objective because of hate. There has to be a phycological term for this.
Hahaha!!!!

No one can be entirely objective. Not even you, as evidenced with your commentary on me.

That's also not how you spell that word.

As for the topic, you're giving up on Lance and Fields? Lance was good in limited action and he has exceptional raw talent. Fields looks to be a bit of a project but with the right coaching his ceiling could be rather high. It's not outrageous to suggest they MAY end up having better NFL careers than Jones. TBD.

I excluded Chase, not because he isn't a great WR - he is - but because Cinci has a terrific QB and thus will not regret not taking Jones. I probably should have included the Jaguars as well as a team that will have no regrets. He has already potential and more importantly leadership.

Simply stated, a franchise QB is worth more than any other position. Go ahead and pursue you irrational hatred of the Patriots, but Atlanta is going to wish they had a franchise QB rather than a TE. With a year, Miami will wish they had Jones instead of Waddle. Come back next January and see. Perhaps one of Wilson, Fields, or Lance will end up being better than Jones, but they have proven zilch in their first year. Talk's cheap. Show me what they did better than Jones before saying they are a better QB than he is. Jones already played better than half the QBs in the league in 2021 and he is just a rookie, susceptible to all the rookie mistakes every rookie makes and adjusting to complicated defenses no college QB has ever seen before. The others might get better, but they have a long way to go to catch up.

I think Davis Mills will end up being better than 1 or 2 of the Jones Four, but I have no data to back this up, so it is just a wild ass guess, just as is your assertion that Atlanta and the other donkey teams that could have used a franchise QB will be happy with the positions they chose to upgrade rather than take a franchise QB. Trevor Lawrence wasn't an option for them; Mac Jones was.

Mac Jones is our QB1!!!! Ea'cher heart out.
Firstly, being better than half the quarterbacks in the league lands you on mediocre.

Secondly, all those other teams, Atlanta, etc. still have opportunities to get their franchise quarterback through the draft, free agency or trade. It's not like anyone is standing pat.

Thirdly, we're ultimately agreeing because you admit Lance, Fields, etc. MAY end up with better careers than Jones, which is my main point.

Move this to the Mac Jones comparison thread
I believe that thread is closed.

Hahaha!!!!

No one can be entirely objective. Not even you, as evidenced with your commentary on me.

That's also not how you spell that word.

As for the topic, you're giving up on Lance and Fields? Lance was good in limited action and he has exceptional raw talent. Fields looks to be a bit of a project but with the right coaching his ceiling could be rather high. It's not outrageous to suggest they MAY end up having better NFL careers than Jones. TBD.

Firstly, being better than half the quarterbacks in the league lands you on mediocre.

Secondly, all those other teams, Atlanta, etc. still have opportunities to get their franchise quarterback through the draft, free agency or trade. It's not like anyone is standing pat.

Thirdly, we're ultimately agreeing because you admit Lance, Fields, etc. MAY end up with better careers than Jones, which is my main point.

I believe that thread is closed.

"Lance was good in limited action" so he is better that Mac?

"Fields looks to be a bit of a project but with the right coaching his ceiling could be rather high" so he is better that Mac?

I will take WHAT MAC HAS ACTUALLY DONE over your nutty projections asserted only because of your nutty hatred of Belichick.

You should have someone read this stuff before you post it.

aaron sanchez cooking GIF by Masterchef

"Lance was good in limited action" so he is better that Mac?
I notice your quote ends before the 'so he is better than Mac' bit because I DIDN'T SAY THAT. I said MAY. Meaning to be determined. The irony here is you said the same thing. Just admit I'm right so we can move on.

"Fields looks to be a bit of a project but with the right coaching his ceiling could be rather high" so he is better that Mac?
See above response.

I will take WHAT MAC HAS ACTUALLY DONE over your nutty projections asserted only because of your nutty hatred of Belichick.
I'll taking what Jones did. His play declined over the later part of season. They had the #1 seed at one point and then got ousted from the wild card round like a tomato can. Mills was the best rookie quarterback in the NFL over the last month or so. Does that mean he's going to have a HOF career? No it doesn't just like a 7-game win streak mid-season doesn't mean 14 teams are going to "regret their picks for years to come."

Here you go. A thread for you all to puff out your chest and tell us why you are right and why we need to agree with you. How we are wrong, so wrong no matter how many times the topic goes in circles, appartently some of you like going in circles. Everyone wants the last word and everyone wants to insult and be right.

This is for anyone who want to go at it on this topic in a way. Keep it here.

tired of the derailments

The whole debate is very silly, especially on a rookie qb.

But we are all growing weary of the personal nature some people keep employing.
he's a leaky faucet, somebody needs to grab a pipe wrench

Comparisons?

Mac is a lot smarter than Mitch Trubisky, but not as smart as Mahomes. Yet.

He's got a better arm than Teddy Bridgewater, but not as good as Aaron Rodgers.

His hair isn't nearly as good as Trevor Lawrence's but.....whose is?

Jones is not as good as Zack Wilson at running to his left, spinning around and throwing downfield. However,
he is a lot better than Zack Wilson at reading NFL defenses.

Mac as a kid was much better at posing for photos than Ben Roethlisberger was.

macJ.jpgben-findlay.jpg

JFC, are we doing this again? Give it up already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back