Mac Jones Is Our QB1

A thought about Pat's hatred. I've thought all along that 31 other coaches (well way more than that of course) hated playing the Pats, because they walk back to the locker room, post game, knowing they've been made, for the umpteenth time, to look stupid being defeated by a team without any of their all-pro hotshots. Just outsmarted again.
A great tradition. Carry on Mac QB1

Cheers

Boomer saying Mac will be o.r.o.y.

He should be. I mean Chase has been lighting up the NFL and there is a strong case for him but he seems to be hitting that rookie wall. Mac seems to be ignoring that rookie wall, while Chase is slowing down, Mac just stays consistent.

Yet another lie about our team. That Byard loser from Tenn was running his mouth and got torched for 2 TDs that were over 10 yards. Would be awesome if the media was accurate for once about our team.
Not to mention that deep pass to Meyers, that was Byard that whiffed on the deflection.

Impressive stuff for sure! Mac seemed to be throwing a lot of his passes a little high yesterday and missing a wide open Henry can’t happen, especially against the remaining schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think that particular pass, Mac was pissed about missing, that would have been a TD if it was caught. The special thing about him though, he doesn't seem to be making the same mistakes. This kid is a rare type of player for sure.

He should be. I mean Chase has been lighting up the NFL and there is a strong case for him but he seems to be hitting that rookie wall. Mac seems to be ignoring that rookie wall, while Chase is slowing down, Mac just stays consistent.
I think he's gone through the rookie wall, and is now out the other side.

I think that particular pass, Mac was pissed about missing, that would have been a TD if it was caught. The special thing about him though, he doesn't seem to be making the same mistakes. This kid is a rare type of player for sure.
He doesn't seem to dwell on his mistakes either, another excellent trait in becoming a quality NFL QB.

Curran dumping on local media right now on Quick Slants for "Maclash." Maclash=local media are tired of Mac's success and now are making up reasons why he's vastly overrated and sucks.

Curran dumping on local media right now on Quick Slants for "Maclash." Maclash=local media are tired of Mac's success and now are making up reasons why he's vastly overrated and sucks.
I guess Brady stopped returning his phone calls. :coffee:

Wiggie on WEEI this morning was trying to make the case that Mac Jones is nothing but a whiny "McEnroe" baby pouting each time he doesn't throw a touchdown. It was pathetic. And it was contrived and scheduled for the show because for the longest time the cohosts allowed him to screech this unabated and when they finally stepped into show their fake response they never once stopped him from calling his reactions "pouting ".

It's nauseating interribly disappointing. When I first got access to the Boston radio stations I was ecstatic because it makes my runs go by faster. Not anymore.

Wiggie on WEEI this morning was trying to make the case that Mac Jones is nothing but a whiny "McEnroe" baby pouting each time he doesn't throw a touchdown. It was pathetic. And it was contrived and scheduled for the show because for the longest time the cohosts allowed him to screech this unabated and when they finally stepped into show their fake response they never once stopped him from calling his reactions "pouting ".

It's nauseating interribly disappointing. When I first got access to the Boston radio stations I was ecstatic because it makes my runs go by faster. Not anymore.
They're both just cancer. Almost completely top to bottom.

these clowns all have show time they gotta fill somehow... at least Felger admits it from time to time. he'll say they got 4 hours to fill, 5 days a week, and if they all just sit around saying pats are great, that doesn't generate any calls/buzz/whatever. you can tell before the show which one said "I'll take this stance, you take the opposite"

Back