Mac Jones Is Our QB1

Well, yes. There is the potential image problem of being associated with a gun that is (as I understand it) kinda crappy and not exactly known for its accuracy. But MJ10 doesn't flow, and it's just too derivative.
I agree that it doesn't easily roll off the tongue...but, it is his initials+#. I guess he could try McCorckle The Man? His nickname in college was The Joker.

Wishful thinking is a powerful thing. :coffee:

It's almost like we've heard the exact same take about Brady for the last 20 years. Also 'the Patriots never play anybody', which is always a family favorite.

If Mac pans out (going out on a limb and saying he will), my prediction for the next excuse will be:

"Pats went from Brady to Mac Jones. Clearly they got lucky twice."

:coffee:

If Mac pans out (going out on a limb and saying he will), my prediction for the next excuse will be:

"Pats went from Brady to Mac Jones. Clearly they got lucky twice."

:coffee:
Funny how this doesn't come up with Montana/Young or Favre/Rodgers.

MJ10 is bad, derivative, and too much of a stretch when Mac10 is just there for the taking.

Mac 10 has already been trademarked

Mac 10 has already been trademarked

McCorkle10 isn't I'm willing to bet however...

The only reasonable take at this point
"Has done well, will have to improve to succeed long term, no reason to believe he won't."

Because, afterall, Mac Jones Is Our QB1

FFtGswaWQAA3BVj

The only reasonable take at this point
"Has done well, will have to improve to succeed long term, no reason to believe he won't."
Over his last six games, Mac Jones is 6-0 with a passer rating of 106 and a completion percentage of 70%.

I hope he improves on that, but even if he doesn't, his current level of performance, sustained for the long term, spells success.

This is a pretty good clip, but my favorite part is the very end:

"All that stuff about the one seed, that's small potatoes. The fear is that you're in for fifteen years. ...talking about the 2037 New England Patriots under Josh McDaniels as head coach and Mac Jones as quarterback. That's what you should be afraid of."

When does Mac hit that rookie wall. So far Saints was his worst game . Hopefully it don’t happen during the playoffs. Lamar Jackson his rookie year was on fire . Couldn’t do anything right against the chargers until late in 3rd quarter
Hopefully, he hit it during their losing streak earlier this year. :coffee:

Back