Mac Jones Is Our QB1

My predictions .... lol

~Dee~
You do know he is 2-4? And also they play 17 games.

In terms of his play though, he has regressed.

You do know he is 2-4? And also they play 17 games.

In terms of his play though, he has regressed.
If the Patriots are 9 and 7 you have a problem with that lol.... ok 9 and 8 I’m ok with that or how about 10 and 7 Im ok with both not sure what your point is? Im a Patriot fan

~Dee~

If the Patriots are 9 and 7 you have a problem with that lol.... ok 9 and 8 I’m ok with that or how about 10 and 7 Im ok with both not sure what your point is? Im a Patriot fan

~Dee~
Only 9-8?? Pfffff, some "fan" you are. Lol

I thought Mac's post-game presser was interesting.

He presented himself as a guy that isn't happy with his play, but believes that his Offense can play better and will. He didn't throw anybody under the bus and he headed off
potential media trouble by congratulating his HC for passing Halas and flatly stated that he's lucky to play for him. He was calm, controlled and confident.

Mac has to play better, but I don't get the sense he is anything but focused on improving and he's not butt-hurt or pissed-off in any way.

He's still my QB1.

Only 9-8?? Pfffff, some "fan" you are. Lol
What? You really are special lol. Thats my bottom line halfway through the season for a second year QB that’s good considering there’s usually a regression seriously get over yourself ...

~Dee~

Last edited:
What? You really are special lol. Thats my bottom line halfway through the season for a second year QB that’s better good considering there’s usually a regression seriously get over yourself ...

~Dee~
You really need to lighten up and have some fun. It's just football.

1667179811612.jpeg

You really need to lighten up and have some fun. It's just football. No need to be so serious.

View attachment 13387
Seriously you are really funny lol. I actually have tons of fun you don’t know me. You were the one questioning me ... Im a pats fan through and through you I really don’t know nor care what you think lol. Later

~Dee~

Seriously you are really funny lol. I actually have tons of fun you don’t know me. You were the one questioning me ... Im a pats fan through and through you I really don’t know nor care what you think lol. Later

~Dee~
1667180109471.jpeg

New day.

I had a thing last night so could not be here. Game topics put it in the game thread.

Mac Jones Is Our QB1.
I moved it. Sorry. I had a long day, missed the game, and was ... Well, 70 years ago my mother would have called me Mr. Cranky Pants.

Apparently way better than J Allen.

Someone needs to keep this thread going, Muse,,,,

Bedard had some real good things to say about Mac's performance after the Jets game.
He didn't think any other second year QB could handle the pressure as well as Mac did.
Thought there was some miscommunication between him and the WRs.
Said the game reminded him of the old Rex Ryan games that were tough on Brady.

Bedard won me over when he said we would beat the Browns with either QB. We did win but we're not favored.

I'll do better

🤣🤣😂😂

But help along the way is muchly appreciated.

Plus, Mac Jones Is Our QB1

mac-jones-2.jpg

Back