Make your prediction! Mac Jones will be named the starter....

What game will Mac Jones be named the starter?

• Game 1

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Game 2

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Game 3

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Game 4

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Game 5

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Game 6

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Game 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Game 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Game 9 or later.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Not this year.

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So these are 3 of the 4 anyway, assuming you are sure you voted game 1 Alyouis. The other two comments were made at the time.

I haven't figured out how to see who voted for what yet. I'll take a deeper dive next time I am on a pc.
We all ROCK! :)

I honestly don’t know if I voted? I will tell you this I would’ve picked him to start within the first five games. I just never had any confidence in cam…

I had voted week 5. Did not see Newton getting released would ever happen. let the games begin

My prediction was not this year. I am basking in the glory of my unsurpassed intuition. LOL

And a baked bean buffet. All you can eat.
Is that something you can make a soup sandwich out of.? It was always used to describe me by my drill instructors in Bootcamp. LMAO

I voted game 1

Yay, so there is the four. Looks like I can't just see the results like I thought I would be able to without hacking the database itself.

Congrats to the the four. I will give you all a trophy after week 1 or something.

Yay, so there is the four. Looks like I can't just see the results like I thought I would be able to without hacking the database itself.

Congrats to the the four. I will give you all a trophy after week 1 or something.
Im not really a trophy person, any chance I can get a plaque :)

Back