Make your prediction! Mac Jones will be named the starter....

What game will Mac Jones be named the starter?

• Game 1

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Game 2

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Game 3

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Game 4

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Game 5

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Game 6

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Game 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Game 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Game 9 or later.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Not this year.

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

How was any of that bent outta shape? Jeez man.

And you didn't answer my question.

It's not funny at all. It's actually very simple: you want Cam to suck, you want him to start and lose every game so you and Toni Mazz can excoriate Belichick and continue to call for his firing. Neither of you are fooling anyone, so just come clean. You'll feel better. Really, you might find that you actually like being honest. Nah, never mind...what was I thinking?

I have to admit, despite your lack of honesty, you do make me laugh sometimes "I love Bill..." That is a good one. You love Bill, but you think Cam sucks but you also think he'll start every game. So, you " love Bill" but you think he'll have a starter every game that you think sucks. God, you're on your own personal trip to Jupiter...😂

I'm going to have to see if I can figure out how to see the votes on this.

ME! There were only 4 of us and I was one.

I voted game 1. That is my hope and prayer. 😉

First game...because Big Mac is just better than sCam. It'll most likely be something like Herbert of last year. sCam will get the start, he'll get injured (count on it), then Big Mac will do his thing.

ME! There were only 4 of us and I was one.

So these are 3 of the 4 anyway, assuming you are sure you voted game 1 Alyouis. The other two comments were made at the time.

I haven't figured out how to see who voted for what yet. I'll take a deeper dive next time I am on a pc.

Back