Making a Murderer

mooseontheloose

See, moose love the Pats too!
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this?

Just finished 3rd episode and it's very well done but incredibly ****ed up.

The first few episodes are incredibly infuriating. The fact that the footage was all collected in real time paints a picture you'll rarely see on a true crime show.

You sit there shaking your head at the malicious injustice and complete disregard for the victims.

Cool thanks, I'll put it in my queue
No worries, it's a good one.

I'm not big on true crime but this one sticks with you. You can't help but feel ashamed to be the same species as these people.

Also, Goodell would feel right at home working for that county :coffee:

No worries, it's a good one.

I'm not big on true crime but this one sticks with you. You can't help but feel ashamed to be the same species as these people.

Also, Goodell would feel right at home working for that county :coffee:

Watching it now

I love true crime stuff, I'll look it up.Most things non football usually has to wait until the offseason though. LOL

6 episodes in, this is incredibly insane.

Lol ya and it just calls at you to binge. Going to be watching more tonight. It's really tough to digest some of it, that it actually happened.
I have 2 episodes left, the prosecution is just like the Wells report, very discouraging in our judicial system or at least in Wisconsin anyways

It's hard to watch them **** up that poor kid's life. And his lawyer is about the worst lawyer I've ever seen.

I bet Manitowoc isn't the only corrupt as fvck county... :coffee:
This is definitely what hits home the most. That even in the US, an injustice of this magnitude is permitted and supported for literally decades.

Avery only got out because of his extremely persistent lawyers. And then we only have such a comprehensive view of what happened the second time because this film crew happened to be there. Just think of how many Brendans are defended by how many Lens every day, especially in corrupt systems. It's nuts.

Documentary series. The story is told from footage gathered during the events in question.

I thought for sure that this was another Aaron Hernandez thread.

Back