Manning hit on INT???

Middie......

Sorry to hear about your family. I really am. The PM you sent me notwithstanding, please refrain from using your family misfortune as an excuse for your behavior. Show them respect. You and you alone are responsible for your behavior. People can help you.

Out of respect for them I am going to end my participation in this thread. Not because you have threatened me nor because you bravely call me names from TX nor because of..... well... anything other than.......pity for you. But try to learn from your mistakes. It is BECAUSE you can hide from everyone behind your screen that you feel free to fight with so many different people. Pretend you are looking at the person you are insulting eye to eye from now on and you may find that you make far less enemies.

Wow, I thought I made myself clear and yet....he continues....I ask him not to talk about my family and then, he does again....now I have to bother one of the nice mods.

Middie......

Sorry to hear about your family. I really am. The PM you sent me notwithstanding, please refrain from using your family misfortune as an excuse for your behavior. Show them respect. You and you alone are responsible for your behavior. People can help you.

Out of respect for them I am going to end my participation in this thread. Not because you have threatened me nor because you bravely call me names from TX nor because of..... well... anything other than.......pity for you. But try to learn from your mistakes. It is BECAUSE you can hide from everyone behind your screen that you feel free to fight with so many different people. Pretend you are looking at the person you are insulting eye to eye from now on and you may find that you make far less enemies.

Wow, I thought I made myself clear and yet....he continues....I ask him not to talk about my family and then, he does again....now I have to bother one of the nice mods.
YOU bothering the mods is nothing new...... That said, since the PM threats continue I decided to google your issue. Turns out there is QUITE a bit of information out there. The URL is simply the first google offering. Read it.

http://voices.yahoo.com/overcoming-internet-forum-addiction-admission-the-1838674.html

"When Is It Time To Get Help? If more and more of your time is being spend at a certain forum or board and that is starting to spill over into other facets of your life, you may need to seek professional help. If loved ones are complaining that you are not spending time with them, you engage in text and verbal "flamefests" over things that you would have dismissed as trivial a few months ago or your job is suffering because of message board postings, you could be in need of help."

There is help out there Midgar. You will be seen as a much bigger person for having taken advantage of the help and fixed your issues. Imagine the triumphant return to PP for you when you can come back and only post 10-20 times per day?!?

Shithead is now on Ignore, so you are now in fact talking to yourself....first person I ever ignored, but, frankly its kind of creeping me out, it was this or call the police.:coffee:

Shithead is now on Ignore, so you are now in fact talking to yourself....first person I ever ignored, but, frankly its kind of creeping me out, it was this or call the police.:coffee:

"Ignored" by Midgar. Should be a badge of honor but alas, it isn't. Get help Middie. (I know u peaked at this).

Mods: please close this. Wait..... Can you close a thread in the AA?

Solid post.

Coming from you I can see that. :coffee: Idiot

First of all....you two...keep my family and any mention of my wife or my personal life out of your silly little posts to me, second, I have people on this board who I get along with fondly, and I hear from them quite a bit....you two are not part of that group, so why it concerns you is beyond me, and frankly I could not care less. I have a sister dying in the hospital, who's son died less than 2 months ago in a drowning and I am trying to keep my brother-in-law from offing himself so when I come here to talk football and fun, I do not need to morons telling me how to post, talking about my personal life with my wife or making snide little BS comments about how I feel about different players on the Patriots....so basically, you are making a conscience choice to come down here, if I bother you so, that seems a bit stupid to be honest. I would rather the people who I get a long with, and who do not judge me and actually like reading my posts come down here, and they have, and I thank them.

Middie......

YOU bothering the mods is nothing new...... That said, since the PM threats continue I decided to google your issue. Turns out there is QUITE a bit of information out there. The URL is simply the first google offering. Read it.

http://voices.yahoo.com/overcoming-internet-forum-addiction-admission-the-1838674.html

"When Is It Time To Get Help? If more and more of your time is being spend at a certain forum or board and that is starting to spill over into other facets of your life, you may need to seek professional help. If loved ones are complaining that you are not spending time with them, you engage in text and verbal "flamefests" over things that you would have dismissed as trivial a few months ago or your job is suffering because of message board postings, you could be in need of help."

There is help out there Midgar. You will be seen as a much bigger person for having taken advantage of the help and fixed your issues. Imagine the triumphant return to PP for you when you can come back and only post 10-20 times per day?!?

"Ignored" by Midgar. Should be a badge of honor but alas, it isn't. Get help Middie. (I know u peaked at this).

Mods: please close this. Wait..... Can you close a thread in the AA?

Good Lord please stop it with the PM's.

If he's spamming you with PMs, tell a mod, that would probably get him banned.

ROFL, oh the irony. I am sending him PM's telling him to stop posting to me....All he has done is set down here posting over and over to me....I ask the mods to please read the PM's, thats all I have to say....why is it, the 2 people on this entire board that have the most against me, go down here and post over and over...about me.

ROFL, oh the irony. I am sending him PM's telling him to stop posting to me....All he has done is set down here posting over and over to me....I ask the mods to please read the PM's, thats all I have to say....why is it, the 2 people on this entire board that have the most against me, go down here and post over and over...about me.

Cause apparently they have nothing betta to do then torment some guy online:rolleyes:

Cause apparently they have nothing betta to do then torment some guy online:rolleyes:

I just find it odd...the two posters on this entire board, that bitch the most about me posting upstairs, come down here to read my posts and reply to them in the one place they have the choice of not going to. I guess I don't get it. Looks like the mods are staying out of it since its in the AA, so I am on my own.

I just find it odd...the two posters on this entire board, that bitch the most about me posting upstairs, come down here to read my posts and reply to them in the one place they have the choice of not going to. I guess I don't get it. Looks like the mods are staying out of it since its in the AA, so I am on my own.

Or maybe you are just plain wrong. You are used to constantly changing speeds and getting away with it. Too bad that you are held accountable for your worst. That is how the real world works Middie.

And if you think it is just me, then you are kidding yourself.

You have misled the mods for some time now but they are not stupid by any measure. You are here for a reason.

I keep trying to get you to learn. I keep trying to help you. YOU keep sending me PM's. They are not imaginary. They can be shown here.

I will say it again: Grow up. I am done with this childishness. I am done with this thread. Unless you send me another PM. If you do I will copy them all here. All.

Actually, it doesn't matter. I am done. Good luck.

You know, this ignore thing is pretty cool. I know they are posting, but I do not have to see it....you can just sit back and laugh at them continuing to reply to nobody. ROFL

Back