Manning hit on INT???

So the answer to my question is......????

Well to answer your question. I would rather not have any communication with you, you are basically bothersome to me, with your neg reps and your comments, and frankly I do not care enough about you to really take the time to discuss it......also, last I checked you left the board and called us a bunch of bleeding heart liberals because of the duck dynasty thing, so you are not really here.

Well, I am BACK!!!! And everyone owes it to you Midling. For you to call me "bothersome" is a compliment. Thank you.

Oh, and the last time I checked, I really am here. But you are only kinda here.

Why did you get Assclowned Middie? Oh never mind. I think I now have the link.

I gotta give you credit, you haven't stopped posting even though you were relegated to the dust heap. A couple hundred a day is AMAZING.... to you.

Do you think you will learn anything from your banishment? I KNOW it is temporary, but will you?

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Smile!

Please, former Assclown.

You had no interest in discussing Christianity, because you're too cowardly to contemplate its problems.

There are no problems with christianity. There are some problems with some who claim to be christians, but not with christianity.

Well, I am BACK!!!! And everyone owes it to you Midling. For you to call me "bothersome" is a compliment. Thank you.

Oh, and the last time I checked, I really am here. But you are only kinda here.

Why did you get Assclowned Middie? Oh never mind. I think I now have the link.

I gotta give you credit, you haven't stopped posting even though you were relegated to the dust heap. A couple hundred a day is AMAZING.... to you.

Do you think you will learn anything from your banishment? I KNOW it is temporary, but will you?

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Smile!

Actually you can help, there is an overpass near you right now...if you get on top of it, wait till you see a stream of cars passing by, and then jump....that will help greatly...oh and let me know when you do it...I will be here.

Actually you can help, there is an overpass near you right now...if you get on top of it, wait till you see a stream of cars passing by, and then jump....that will help greatly...oh and let me know when you do it...I will be here.

Oh also...I was assclowned because someone called me an idiot....which I guess is ok around here, so...go away idiot. There now you will get assclowned.

And there you go, proving my point.

If you actually knew anything about the beginnings of Christianity, you wouldn't make the claim that you did.

You are confusing the beginnings of christianity with the beginning of catholicism. Catholicism came 300 years after christianity. Catholicism is a flawed religion. I agree with you there.

You are confusing the beginnings of christianity with the beginning of catholicism. Catholicism came 300 years after christianity. Catholicism is a flawed religion. I agree with you there.
Don't assume, please.

I am referring to the events of the first century AD.

Constantine et al. made further mistakes, yes.

Hmmm... jump off a bridge because an assclown told me to......

Nope. Not gonna do it.

But thanks for playing.

And you called me an idiot, assclown?

Why do you think I am an idiot?

Oh also...I was assclowned because someone called me an idiot....which I guess is ok around here, so...go away idiot. There now you will get assclowned.

Or could it be possible that your reaction to being called and idiot got you AC'd?

Hmmmmm...... Methinks the latter.

Or could it be possible that your reaction to being called and idiot got you AC'd?

Hmmmmm...... Methinks the latter.

My reaction was probably along the lines of what anyone's would be for being called an idiot....idiot.

Hmmm... jump off a bridge because an assclown told me to......

Nope. Not gonna do it.

But thanks for playing.

And you called me an idiot, assclown?

Why do you think I am an idiot?

I think anyone who hides behind a computer in order to toss insults because he is too much of a little shit to do anything in real life is an idiot, so....you fit the description.

I think anyone who hides behind a computer in order to toss insults because he is too much of a little shit to do anything in real life is an idiot, so....you fit the description.

Is that a threat Midling? You can't be serious. Now you are reduced to threatening PP'ers? Oh, and calling me an idiot just keeps reminding everyone why you are here. From you it is a badge of honor, thank you.

That said, what would you have me do? Hire a detective to find where you live, buy a plane ticket to whatever state is willing to have you (unless, by chance you live here in SE Michigan... and don't tease me by saying you do) and then show up at your house to kick your ass? You are the guy glued to the computer monitor with the blue header, no doubt. But alas, no. I would not do that.

But it has been fun to come here and check in on you down here every couple of days. You aren't worth much more than that.

Couple of questions for you:

1. Why do you fight with such a high percentage of PP'ers?
2. When did you realize you were infatuated with Tom Brady?
3. How does your wife feel about that infatuation.
4. Internet fees.... you have unlimited data I assume?
5. Back to Brady....do you have a back up player to obsess about when Brady retires or will authorities need to check in on you for a few years (decades?)?

I am really only curious about question number 1 and number 2.

In all seriousness, you have issues and I sometimes feel bad for you. You are obviously intelligent yet you struggle to keep control of your infatuation. Not always, but enough to make people annoyed with you. Combine that with the 24/7/365 posting issues and an overwhelming desire to prove your "PP worth" and soon...... well not soon but eventually, you end up an AC. Some people here seem to display legitimate caring for you and would probably try to help you if you could manage to reach out to them. While MUCH of this post may seem mean spirited (you inspire it from so many) these last few sentences are for real.

Ask for help. People WILL help you Middie.

Is that a threat Midling? You can't be serious. Now you are reduced to threatening PP'ers? Oh, and calling me an idiot just keeps reminding everyone why you are here. From you it is a badge of honor, thank you.

That said, what would you have me do? Hire a detective to find where you live, buy a plane ticket to whatever state is willing to have you (unless, by chance you live here in SE Michigan... and don't tease me by saying you do) and then show up at your house to kick your ass? You are the guy glued to the computer monitor with the blue header, no doubt. But alas, no. I would not do that.

But it has been fun to come here and check in on you down here every couple of days. You aren't worth much more than that.

5. Back to Brady....do you have a back up player to obsess about when Brady retires or will authorities need to check in on you for a few years (decades?)?

In all seriousness, you have issues and I sometimes feel bad for you. You are obviously intelligent yet you struggle to keep control of your infatuation. Not always, but enough to make people annoyed with you. Combine that with the 24/7/365 posting issues and an overwhelming desire to prove your "PP worth" and soon...... well not soon but eventually, you end up an AC. Some people here seem to display legitimate caring for you and would probably try to help you if you could manage to reach out to them. While MUCH of this post may seem mean spirited (you inspire it from so many) these last few sentences are for real.

ROFL....Someone get this shithead out of here

Solid post.

First of all....you two...keep my family and any mention of my wife or my personal life out of your silly little posts to me, second, I have people on this board who I get along with fondly, and I hear from them quite a bit....you two are not part of that group, so why it concerns you is beyond me, and frankly I could not care less. I have a sister dying in the hospital, who's son died less than 2 months ago in a drowning and I am trying to keep my brother-in-law from offing himself so when I come here to talk football and fun, I do not need to morons telling me how to post, talking about my personal life with my wife or making snide little BS comments about how I feel about different players on the Patriots....so basically, you are making a conscience choice to come down here, if I bother you so, that seems a bit stupid to be honest. I would rather the people who I get a long with, and who do not judge me and actually like reading my posts come down here, and they have, and I thank them.

Middie......

Sorry to hear about your family. I really am. The PM you sent me notwithstanding, please refrain from using your family misfortune as an excuse for your behavior. Show them respect. You and you alone are responsible for your behavior. People can help you.

Out of respect for them I am going to end my participation in this thread. Not because you have threatened me nor because you bravely call me names from TX nor because of..... well... anything other than.......pity for you. But try to learn from your mistakes. It is BECAUSE you can hide from everyone behind your screen that you feel free to fight with so many different people. Pretend you are looking at the person you are insulting eye to eye from now on and you may find that you make far less enemies.

Back