Manning hit on INT???

A little OT here. I saw Peyton play in the Prebble Beach Pro AM this weekend.

He was wearing a Colts blue shirt and hat - not Bronco's orange. Does this mean he finished as a Bronco?

He was wearing a Colts blue shirt and hat - not Bronco's orange. Does this mean he finished as a Bronco?

Maybe he is like colts fans and refusing to believe he left.

He's reliving and sticking close to his glory day.

I read from a very protected user on this board that Manning was hit on both int's in the superbowl.....uh no....he wasn't, his first int was just some awful flopping duck throw.....as you can see from this video

Now his second one, he was hit, of course, I am kinda wondering why he evern tried to throw that, so from what I can tell, first one, horrible terrible floppy throw, second one, terrible decision...ok that is all.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/2/...ks-peyton-manning-kam-chancellor-interception

What does this mean or imply?

Waaaah, is the best I got out of it.

I would like to remind you racehorse, that you are on this board and not a banned idiot because of me, so next time learn what you are talking about before you try and guess the meaning of things, thanks.

So the answer to my question is......????

I would like to remind you racehorse, that you are on this board and not a banned idiot because of me, so next time learn what you are talking about before you try and guess the meaning of things, thanks.
If you had that much power, you would not be relegated to here.

If you had that much power, you would not be relegated to here.

What I am saying is its best to stay out of things that you have no idea about...I did not say I had that much power, I said that I put in a good word for you, and that does mean something around here.

Middy! I think you have an entourage!

Its just funny I stick up for this guy so he could stay on the board, and he comes down and blasts me....people do not appreciate anything anymore.

What I am saying is its best to stay out of things that you have no idea about...I did not say I had that much power, I said that I put in a good word for you, and that does mean something around here.
I appreciate it, but does that mean I do not get to razz you every once in a while? Is your skin that thin? I doubt that it is.

I appreciate it, but does that mean I do not get to razz you every once in a while? Is your skin that thin? I doubt that it is.

Razz? Of course, but I was just saying, you did not know the story of what was being discussed, and it goes a bit deeper than what you read. We all have our crosses to bear, and that poster is my cross.

So the answer to my question is......????

Well to answer your question. I would rather not have any communication with you, you are basically bothersome to me, with your neg reps and your comments, and frankly I do not care enough about you to really take the time to discuss it......also, last I checked you left the board and called us a bunch of bleeding heart liberals because of the duck dynasty thing, so you are not really here.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/11/peyton-manning-could-be-clevelands-best-hope/

Peyton Manning could be Cleveland’s best hope

Posted by Mike Florio on February 11, 2014, 1:15 PM EST
peyton_ap_img.jpg
APSure, the Browns could use a quarterback like Peyton Manning. Over the long haul, they’d be better off with an executive like Peyton Manning.
With Jimmy Haslam restructuring the front office to remove the buffer between owner and G.M., a spot has now been created for Manning, if he chooses to follow the John Elway path after Manning’s football career ends and become the buffer between Haslam and G.M. Ray Farmer.
While Manning will be a star if he chooses to do TV, no network will pay as much as Haslam would to resurrect the Browns, if/when (when) the team is still struggling after Manning’s playing career ends.

Manning and Haslam have been linked for years, dating back to Peyton’s time at the University of Tennessee, where Haslam is a major booster. For years, the theory had been that Haslam would buy the Titans and hire Peyton to run the team. Haslam still has a team; he now simply needs someone to run it the way it needs to be run. By someone with the skills to run it. With Haslam taking his unqualified hands off the wheel.
Peyton has the track record, the work ethic, and the gravitas to succeed as an NFL executive, and to persuade the latest meddling NFL owner to stop meddling. Peyton’s involvement also would go a long way toward making the Browns under Haslam look like something other than a clown show.

Except for Peyton calling audibles on draft day >)

Says the guy who won't honestly answer questions in the PF.
You know, bringing stuff here from elsewhere is how pissing matches start and I am not in the mood to be sent to the AA for engaging in one with you.

You know, bringing stuff here from elsewhere is how pissing matches start and I am not in the mood to be sent to the AA for engaging in one with you.

This is probably the forum you want to do that in though. That is kind of what this place is.

I can't for the life of me figure out WHY people have to come here and act like ass hats towards Middy. I will assume MOST not all of you are happy he is here. So stop antagonizing him for flips sakes. Some of you need to grow the hell up

Back