Manning hit on INT???

midgar8784

Reaction score
I read from a very protected user on this board that Manning was hit on both int's in the superbowl.....uh no....he wasn't, his first int was just some awful flopping duck throw.....as you can see from this video

Now his second one, he was hit, of course, I am kinda wondering why he evern tried to throw that, so from what I can tell, first one, horrible terrible floppy throw, second one, terrible decision...ok that is all.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/2/...ks-peyton-manning-kam-chancellor-interception

He did not tip the ball either. :coffee: just crapp duck wobble throw....also, for people bitching at Denver standing around as the duck of a throw came out of mannings hands on the second one....I am not sure they really expected the pass to be a duck 40 feet in the air....but as usual we blame everyone but the guy throwing it.

This is actually a perfect forum for you. They should keep you down here for awhile.

This is actually a perfect forum for you. They should keep you down here for awhile.

You know what is the perfect place for you? The Denver message board, actually no, because they are not making things up to defend Peyton over there.

Why is that because I tell the truth?

You don't tell the truth; you never tell the truth. Your version of reality is so warped, it's hard to address.

You always say I'm obsessed with Manning. It's projection. You're so insanely obsessed w/ the guy that it's ridiculous. Everyone, even Manning fans, are saying he had a terrible game.

It's never enough for you. Until he's nailed up on a cross, begging for mercy - even then, it won't be enough. It's disturbing.

You don't tell the truth; you never tell the truth. Your version of reality is so warped, it's hard to address.

You always say I'm obsessed with Manning. It's projection. You're so insanely obsessed w/ the guy that it's ridiculous. Everyone, even Manning fans, are saying he had a terrible game.

It's never enough for you. Until he's nailed up on a cross, begging for mercy - even then, it won't be enough. It's disturbing.

You just said a ball was tipped and it was not....so who is lying here?

You just said a ball was tipped and it was not....so who is lying here?

What a telling comment, to show how deeply disturbed you are. I said I thought he tipped the ball. And I guess you missed the rest of the post.

I worry about you when PM retires, which will probably be soon. You'll go on crucifying him, but fewer & fewer will listen. I doubt you care at all about the Patriots winning (probably a good thing - because the run is over).

What a telling comment, to show how deeply disturbed you are. I said I thought he tipped the ball. And I guess you missed the rest of the post.

I worry about you when PM retires, which will probably be soon. You'll go on crucifying him, but fewer & fewer will listen. I doubt you care at all about the Patriots winning (probably a good thing - because the run is over).

I know what you said, and I am correcting you....you are welcome. I hate to break it to you, we do not talk about Peyton much here, but since you got here, it has picked up greatly.....if you would rather talk about the patriots, well that is usually what we talk about....

"Avril had the good hit on the 2nd INT (which never should have gone for 6 - I rarely have seen a team stand around and watch with that kind of lethargy).

On the 1st pick, I think he just tipped the ball. But I would have been good w/ Avril as MVP."

That is all. We're done here.

"Avril had the good hit on the 2nd INT (which never should have gone for 6 - I rarely have seen a team stand around and watch with that kind of lethargy).

On the 1st pick, I think he just tipped the ball. But I would have been good w/ Avril as MVP."

That is all. We're done here.

Yes and I corrected you, you are welcome....on the second int, Manning should have ate the ball, not sure why he decided to just throw it up with a guy coming, bad decision...

No one here is obsessed with Manning, but most of us are sick of his considerable, predictable, and epic choke-jobs being run through a spin cycle year after year, and the threads here yukking it up about his failures don't compare to his excuse-makers' attempts to downplay his playoff impotency.

And we don't want him begging for mercy, either. We want him to continue to just be himself, for our pleasure.

The run is over? The Pats will be in the playoffs again next year with another shot at the title. If your boy manning plays MAYBE denver will be there. The CLOTS? they'll just get clowned again...

The run is over? The Pats will be in the playoffs again next year with another shot at the title. If your boy manning plays MAYBE denver will be there. The CLOTS? they'll just get clowned again...

I have heard the run is over for the last 13 years, its their go to....

I read from a very protected user on this board that Manning was hit on both int's in the superbowl.....uh no....he wasn't, his first int was just some awful flopping duck throw.....as you can see from this video

Now his second one, he was hit, of course, I am kinda wondering why he evern tried to throw that, so from what I can tell, first one, horrible terrible floppy throw, second one, terrible decision...ok that is all.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/2/...ks-peyton-manning-kam-chancellor-interception

What does this mean or imply?

I doubt you care at all about the Patriots winning (probably a good thing - because the run is over).

As long as BB is here, the run will never be over. Add to that the best owner in the NFL who knows how to win...I think you're either drunk or lack something upstairs.

Waaaah, is the best I got out of it.

I would like to remind you racehorse, that you are on this board and not a banned idiot because of me, so next time learn what you are talking about before you try and guess the meaning of things, thanks.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Know what's funny? People have been saying that for over a decade. But not any more. Check out what a google search of "The Patriots run is over" comes up with:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=The+Patriots+run+is+over

Hint: The word "Colts" appears a lot.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Know what's funny? People have been saying that for over a decade. But not any more. Check out what a google search of "The Patriots run is over" comes up with:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=The+Patriots+run+is+over

Hint: The word "Colts" appears a lot.

Well that's unfair, the colts actually have to start a run before it can be over.:coffee: But yeah I would say 10 years now hearing, run is over.

Back