Meditation

No.1jag

#STEALTHESHOW
Reaction score
I have finally come down off the mountain after musing the existence of the debacle that was New England vs The Kindergarten Team from North FL.

We are bad

We are very bad

We are maybe historically bad and Miami fans should be even more pissed than they were last week that they lost to the Kindergarten team from North FL.

As much as I love Gus Bradley as a person the gap between him and what I will say is the best in the NFL at this time is as far as the distance between Pluto (yes it's a damn planet I don't care what you say) and the Sun. Unfortunately it's time for change AGAIN in North FL. I mean really HOW THE HELL DO YOU MAKE DAN FING SKUTA RESPONSIBLE FOR GRONK?????

Deep breaths I promised myself I would not let my blood pressure raise today while I was up on the mountain. BUT MY GOD EVEN IF BRADY'S SUSPENSION HAD STOOD MY KINDERGARTEN TEAM PROBABLY WOULD HAVE ONLY LOST BY 30 INSTEAD OF 34.

I'll be in my tavern cleaning glasses have fun Pat fans on your trek to another Super Bowl title. I'll gaze at your pictures of shiny trophies as you post them come Feb. 2016.

Oh well I will just keep telling myself when it finally turns for my Jags it will be nice to look back on days like today and tell my great grand kids "I remember when........."

Find a cozy perch and wait for the next game. This one'll just be a bad memory eventually.

jaguar-2.jpg

I have finally come down off the mountain after musing the existence of the debacle that was New England vs The Kindergarten Team from North FL.

We are bad

We are very bad

We are maybe historically bad and Miami fans should be even more pissed than they were last week that they lost to the Kindergarten team from North FL.

As much as I love Gus Bradley as a person the gap between him and what I will say is the best in the NFL at this time is as far as the distance between Pluto (yes it's a damn planet I don't care what you say) and the Sun. Unfortunately it's time for change AGAIN in North FL. I mean really HOW THE HELL DO YOU MAKE DAN FING SKUTA RESPONSIBLE FOR GRONK?????

Deep breaths I promised myself I would not let my blood pressure raise today while I was up on the mountain. BUT MY GOD EVEN IF BRADY'S SUSPENSION HAD STOOD MY KINDERGARTEN TEAM PROBABLY WOULD HAVE ONLY LOST BY 30 INSTEAD OF 34.

I'll be in my tavern cleaning glasses have fun Pat fans on your trek to another Super Bowl title. I'll gaze at your pictures of shiny trophies as you post them come Feb. 2016.

Oh well I will just keep telling myself when it finally turns for my Jags it will be nice to look back on days like today and tell my great grand kids "I remember when........."
So your saying the final minute of the clip sums up your feelings...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aN2xqTnTYso" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There, there it will get better. I mean how much worse can it get? :)

Bb tried to give jags a break. He rested gronk & Lewis the 2nd half.

We were the Jags through most of the years I followed the Pats. It's only been special the last 15 years or so. Give it about 20 years and you'll get there.

Not to pick at the wound, but a fake punt on your own 20 was....

Ill advised

That was the entire game in a microcosm for me.

Jacksonville, trying anything to get something going, and the Patriots designated special teamer - who is signed to do that and literally nothing else (as opposed to what most teams do, of course), recognizes it and makes the play 10 yards short of the first down.

That's pretty much the story.

Back