MERGED - Brady baby No2...!!! (or maybe not)

cka203 on 03-08-2007 at 12:54 PM said:
:D ;) And there's more where that one came from.....

Don't want you guys getting bored with me. :p
change up that av, sister........I'm bored with you

oh and the current av? use it as a sig :thumb:

mgoblue101415 on 03-08-2007 at 12:47 PM said:
It's not like we're calling for him to be dragged through town, or stoned or something for Christ's sake.
Rumor No. 2 has been denied by her family and I am sure the sh!t he is getting here is nothing compared to the text messages Light and Koppen (RG - mankins would but smoke signals don't reach coast tot coast) are sending him

cka203 on 03-08-2007 at 08:05 AM said:
At the risk of raising some ire, I'm tempted to say...

You may think Manning's a stat-whore, but at least he's not a whore.

That's what I mean when I say this could damage his rep.

It's one thing to be a stud QB and date supermodels, etc. It's quite another to run around planting seeds in every pot.

Pretty sure he can afford the child support payments.

You make it sound like these girls didn't want to get pregnant by him.

Alcoholic9 on 03-08-2007 at 01:42 PM said:
Pretty sure he can afford the child support payments.

You make it sound like these girls didn't want to get pregnant by him.

There are plenty of women wanting to get pregnant by a celebrity. I can't tell you how many women used to crave to be lucky enough to be carrying Mike Tyson's baby.

mgoblue101415 on 03-08-2007 at 12:47 PM said:
I'm not really passing judgement, I'm just saying that if it is true Brady is a scumbag. Doesn't mean he's not a nice guy or I'm damning him to hell or something, he's just a scumbag IMO.

Or maybe a better word be idiot.

With all due respect MGO I believe youre a little bit unfair calling him a scumbag or idiot...

1. How long does he have to wait after separating with ex-GF before having relationship with new-GF?

2. Nobody knows if SHE wanted to get pregnant. Women have their ways.

3. Condoms gives you a 90% chance it will avoid pregnancy. Guess what, there's still 10% chance of impregnating.

Normally people get worried about these kind of situations because of child support. I don't believe TB will have problems with that.

One thing... I dont want him looking at me at any time, I might get pregnant and Im a GUY!!! :p

I for one do not believe the rumors of a baby #2 are true. If I am wrong I will continue to root for Brady during every game but I will lose all respect for him as a person.

Last week I read where LeBron James, who is as big of a star in the NBA as Brady is in the NFL, just sired his second child out of wed-lock. Hardly a peep was made of this. Is there a double standard for NBA vs NFL players ? :D :D

MrWeekend on 03-08-2007 at 03:20 PM said:
Last week I read where LeBron James, who is as big of a star in the NBA as Brady is in the NFL, just sired his second child out of wed-lock. Hardly a peep was made of this. Is there a double standard for NBA vs NFL players ? :D :D

No, but I think there's a double standard for famous white guys vs. famous black guys.

MrWeekend on 03-08-2007 at 03:20 PM said:

Sure there is. And not just in this regard, either.

JD10367 on 03-08-2007 at 03:24 PM said:
No, but I think there's a double standard for famous white guys vs. famous black guys.

Well, I suppose that was a rhetorical question. But, to paraphrase Ann Coulter, "I was going to have a few comments on this subject, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use certain words, so I -- so kind of an impasse, can't really talk about white vs black athlete moral comparisons.

Patriots4ever on 03-08-2007 at 07:37 PM said:
You don't say.

That's like 8 hour old news man! :D

He's on the west coast. Over there, it's probably new news. :D

Back