MERGED - Colts Smack Talking Thread (Cheaters, blah, blah, blah)

Sound's like the early pilgrims, did'nt kill enough witches in Mass., (You all's mom's gave birth anyway !) I'm Outta here for today, (I'll be back Monday after we kick you all's Assess !!!!!!!

Later, Beotcccccccchhhhhhhhhssssss !!!!!!!!!!

Sound's like the early pilgrims, did'nt kill enough witches in Mass., (You all's mom's gave birth anyway !) I'm Outta here for today, (I'll be back Monday after we kick you all's Assess !!!!!!!

Later, Beotcccccccchhhhhhhhhssssss !!!!!!!!!!

thank goodness I didn't know if I could take much more of your rapier wit

Ha! IT is ENGlish that IS to Speak! ! This is to shoW COLTS WARE BEST@!!!! Maybe they not make school to you go in BOSTON !(WORSDT!)))!!

BURN!

I miss you :(

Please tell me Bobzilla is you too

Actually, I enjoy living here. There people are by and large nicer than anywhere else I've been in the country, plenty of woods and lakes nearby.

While I do enjoy living in Indiana, Indiana people are nice, but not the nicest I have exp. now. The nicest people I have exp. are the people of New Orleans. I know, boo Saints and all, but I spent a week down there doing the tourist thing a few times and helped rebuilding a few homes and around Indiana, you say hi to someone, sometimes they might now say hi back. Down there, everyone did. If I didn't have a good job here in Indiana, I would probably move down there.

Okay, on topic...go Colts. there is my smack talk.

While I do enjoy living in Indiana, Indiana people are nice, but not the nicest I have exp. now. The nicest people I have exp. are the people of New Orleans. I know, boo Saints and all, but I spent a week down there doing the tourist thing a few times and helped rebuilding a few homes and around Indiana, you say hi to someone, sometimes they might now say hi back. Down there, everyone did. If I didn't have a good job here in Indiana, I would probably move down there.

Okay, on topic...go Colts. there is my smack talk.
I've only driven through New Orleans, so I can't comment on that.

So I'm still trying to figure this one out.
bobzilla is still bitter that his parents tossed him head 1st into teh plymouth Rock exihibit and left.

as you can see from his posting history he was raised by a Couple Visiting the area from Pittsburgh

He's running with the big dogs in the AA now. Didn't care for the shots he was taking on you. What a turd.

I guess I invited him in.

At least when I wanted to do his mother, she was of age. :shrug:

Donald Brown (RB) fully practiced today. With him back, I got a little better feeling about Sunday's game. Brown to run up the gut and make something out of it. Addai not so much. Should be a good game no matter want.

Back