MERGED - Colts Smack Talking Thread (Cheaters, blah, blah, blah)

As a "classy Colts fan" and not a drunk fan at the game, that was plain disrepectful. But the girl made out like a bandit because of it. Not only did Bob Kraft give her a vip exp. to a Pats game, she also got to see the Indy 500 via a VIP exp. Plus something else I thought.

As for Bob, he was/still is one of my favorites players, but at some point, the Colts need to cut the losses and trade him or something. He is injury prone and bad at it. The guy has not played in 51% of the games in his career. But the Colts Defense is strong this season even without Bob.

You guys could probably get Joey Porter cheap enough. And as a plus he could teach you the fine art of trash talking. Lord knows you need help from what I've read so far.

I haven't read the whole thread yet. Did we have the obligatory Manning > Brady thing yet?

I would rather see those pics than seeing him holding a goat

I haven't read the whole thread yet. Did we have the obligatory Manning > Brady thing yet?

Well, that goes without saying, right? We did have this great revelation, though:

Well let's see, Brady has yet to win a Super Bowl legitimately and he choked in the last two big games he played in, including the biggest game of his career

So, we're getting there.

New to the forum. How are you cheaters doing? I fully expect the Pats to be exposed for who they truly are on Sunday with a 40-10 beat down at the hands of the Colts

Hey loser. Funny; you get banned from your own Colts forum, and now you're here? Enjoy your stay in the AssClown Asylum, your true home.

Hey loser. Funny; you get banned from your own Colts forum, and now you're here? Enjoy your stay in the AssClown Asylum, your true home.

That's pretty sad.

Gawd, can you imagine the stupid that goes on when he invades a Jests board? :blink:

Back