MERGED - Colts Smack Talking Thread (Cheaters, blah, blah, blah)

I would rather see those pics than seeing him holding a goat

Peyton-Manning-Mustache-commercial.jpg

orly.jpg

I never really paid too much attention to Kenny Chesney before, but I think it's great that he's able to have a career as a professional music act despite being a hobbit.

I don't have a problem with him being hobbit.. it's the fact that he's, well.. you know.. I hate to sound like an old fart, but.. country musician.. ewww... that's disgusting and just not normal.

I don't have a problem with him being hobbit.. it's the fact that he's, well.. you know.. I hate to sound like an old fart, but.. country musician.. ewww... that's disgusting and just not normal.
Be nice. The halflings are a simple folk. They spend all their time eating, smoking, and drinking.

****, why aren't I doing that?

Be nice. The halflings are a simple folk. They spend all their time eating, smoking, and drinking.

****, why aren't I doing that?

I think your forgetting the occasional wizard inspired adventure

Beat down huh? It should be a good game either way.. My biggest fear is usually Bob Sanders on D.. but apparently, this will not be one of the two games per season he will be playing in.. tough luck. Maybe crank up the piped in crowd noise a couple more decibals to try and negate that loss. Hopefully this year, instead of booing a little girl from New England, you "classy" Dolts fans could cheer an injury to a player like jests fans do.. You guys are neck and neck in the class department after all.. the Colt fan regulars here notwithstanding..

:4321:

As a "classy Colts fan" and not a drunk fan at the game, that was plain disrepectful. But the girl made out like a bandit because of it. Not only did Bob Kraft give her a vip exp. to a Pats game, she also got to see the Indy 500 via a VIP exp. Plus something else I thought.

As for Bob, he was/still is one of my favorites players, but at some point, the Colts need to cut the losses and trade him or something. He is injury prone and bad at it. The guy has not played in 51% of the games in his career. But the Colts Defense is strong this season even without Bob.

Back