Merged - Patriots Final Cut Downs, 9/3/16

Another Rutgers guy.

Better than Dobson? Also, he has to be put on the roster, correct? No PS yet, I think.

Better? Good question but BB/McD must like something about him. He'll be cheaper than Dobson and he makes a better effort to go get the ball. I liked him when he was here. Always upbeat.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Grugier-Hill. I am absolutely stunned at this one.

Me too but we knew we would be cutting some good players.

PS I hope.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Foster must have made it. And Gaffney.

Seattle will claim Grugier-Hill. Book it.

Why do you say that?

He seems too short for Petey to me.

Better? Good question but BB/McD must like something about him. He'll be cheaper than Dobson and he makes a better effort to go get the ball. I liked him when he was here. Always upbeat.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

PS I hope.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Why do you say that?

Jets cut Thompkins, chev. I know they weren't happy when NY scooped him

PS I hope.

Why do you say that?

Wasn't Petey pissed when BB drafted him?

Jets cut Thompkins, chev. I know they weren't happy when NY scooped him

I'll be surprised if the Pats re-sign him for a 3rd time. He reportedly had trouble with the playbook. I don't know if he's PS eligible but doubt it.

I think it was the Raiders who claimed him when BB wasn't happy but my memory...

Keyshawn Martin, Tyler Gaffney and Markus Kuhn. What?

KMartin and Dobson and Gaffney...BB will be looking for a WR in FA OR DJFoster is now a WR primarily and BB will be looking a RB.

I'll be surprised if the Pats re-sign him for a 3rd time. He reportedly had trouble with the playbook. I don't know if he's PS eligible but doubt it.

I think it was the Raiders who claimed him when BB wasn't happy but my memory...

I don't think it was him that had trouble with the playbook. But right now we have 2 healthy WRs, Hogan and Edelman. Might thin.

Kuhn is a bit of a surprise but the other two arent exactly head scratchers

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Cutting Kuhn may make room for either Grissom or Vellano. Only BB knows wtf he's doing.

I don't think it was him that had trouble with the playbook. But right now we have 2 healthy WRs, Hogan and Edelman. Might thin.

Tells me Mitchell and DAmendola are close to returning.

Martin's release is a bit of a stunner. BB will be on the hunt for a WR

Cutting Kuhn may make room for either Grissom or Vellano. Only BB knows wtf he's doing.

Meant to add this means Anthony Johnson has made the team. :dbanana:

This has to be the worst day of the year for a HC in the NFL.

So do we think both Derby and Clay Harbor make the team?

I'm beginning to think so. 4 TEs spells trouble for defenses.

Doug Moore ‏<s>@</s>DMooreNFL <small class="time"> 39s39 seconds ago </small>
W. Hamilton

D. Carter

A. Dobson

M. Kuhn

K. Snyder

K. Grugier-Hill

C. LeBlanc

T. Gaffney

These are the current cuts so far for <s>#</s>Patriots.

KGH is the surprising 1 for me.
He doesn't mention KMartin.

Back