Merged - Patriots Final Cut Downs, 9/3/16

Why is Coleman still around?

My brother from another mother!!!

I was thinking the same exact thing.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

I thought he played decent enough...he got hurt from that giant asshat late hit.

Wow. Twice in the same 30 second span.

That hit happened right in front of me. I was quiet all game but i got real vocal after that hit. Yelled out "Douche!!!" Needless to say, I had eyes on me all game after that.

Karras is still on board, right?

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

I agree for now but CJones has a higher ceiling.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Gotta go guys. I'll catch up later.

Grissom and Rufus Johnson out. Surprising.

Denver announced Talib is available for trade.

I now show 56 players and still have 5 TEs.

My remaining three cuts would be Bryce Williams, Elandon Roberts and Joe Vellano, keeping both Derby and Harbor at TE and Deven Lucien

I now show 56 players and still have 5 TEs.

My remaining three cuts would be Bryce Williams, Elandon Roberts and Joe Vellano, keeping both Derby and Harbor at TE and Deven Lucien

Bingo. Williams and Vellano bring it down to 53.

Side note, Danny was not placed on PUP.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

This makes me sad.

Bingo. Williams and Vellano bring it down to 53.

Side note, Danny was not placed on PUP.
If Amendola doesn't go on Reserve/PUP, then I have 54. Crap. Is that right? Do I need one more cut?

edit: if Amedola stays, I'll go with Elandon Roberts as the last cut

If Amendola doesn't go on Reserve/PUP, then I have 54. Crap. Is that right? Do I need one more cut?

edit: if Amedola stays, I'll go with Elandon Roberts as the last cut

You're missing one. It's down to 53. Did you count Devin Lucien?

Here's the full list:

The team officially released OL Chris Barker, WR Aaron Dobson, RB Tyler Gaffney, DL Geneo Grissom, LB Rufus Johnson, DL Markus Kuhn, WR Keshawn Martin, DB Darryl Roberts, DB Vinnie Sunseri, DL Joe Vellano, WR DeAndre Carter, OL Jon Halapio, WR Chris Harper, RB Joey Iosefa, DL Woodrow Hamilton, LB Kamu Grugier-Hill, CB Cre’von LeBlanc, WR Devin Lucien and TE Bryce Williams and LB Kevin Snyder.

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports...man-roster-limit-with-series-of-roster-moves/

Surprised that Jonathan Jones and Coleman made it through. Would like to see Gaffney, Lucien, Grugier-Hill, LeBlanc, Rufus Johnson make it through to the PS.

Johnathan Jones and Brandon King over KGH and CLB are leaving me scratching my head.

Johnathan Jones and Brandon King over KGH and CLB are leaving me scratching my head.
King was second on the team in special teams tackles last year and Jones showed up on special teams as well during the preseason.

We only going to have 5 WRS Edelman, Hogan , Mitchell, Amendola & Slater. Amendola hasn't not practiced . Slater ST only . I guess we going to be seeing a lot of 2 TE sets.

We only going to have 5 WRS Edelman, Hogan , Mitchell, Amendola & Slater. Amendola hasn't not practiced . Slater ST only . I guess we going to be seeing a lot of 2 TE sets.

We kept 4 TE, expect some 3 TE sets too, especially while JG is at the helm, running game and tes will be his best friends

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

The only real stunners for me on the list are that Keyshawn Martin is gone, and Justin Coleman is still here. :shrug:

I guess Amendola's ready to go.

We kept 4 TE, expect some 3 TE sets too, especially while JG is at the helm, running game and tes will be his best friends

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I think they will be running the ball . a lot more to help out Jimmy G. Blount & Foster need to have some big runs. It never hurts when you have 2 huge targets in Bennett & Gronk .

I think some of us are not quite as over the moon about Bennett as when we signed him.

He seems to have come up small in the pre. Hopefully when in the mix with the big guns he will morph into the match-up nightmare we expected.

Go Marcellus.

Cheers

Back