Merry Christmas Peeps!

tommysgirl

Willing to eat this for Babalu
Reaction score
Figured I'd start the all encompassing Merry Christmas/Haunnakah/Kwanzaa/Festivus/Solstice thread.

I hope everyones holidays are full of love, happiness and peace. Maybe therick will even get him some from his wife.

I think our little family already got the best present we all could ever ask for........welcome back Babalu! We love you so much!

I may in fact be getting some this afternoon, unless wrapping Chritmas gifts before the kids get home is code for something else:coffee:

Happy Holidays to all the fine folks on the planet:thumb:

Here's hoping you all enjoy the holidays as much as this guy!!!! :toast:

medium_drunk-santa-thumb.jpg

Figured I'd start the all encompassing Merry Christmas/Haunnakah/Kwanzaa/Festivus/Solstice thread.

I hope everyones holidays are full of love, happiness and peace. Maybe therick will even get him some from his wife.

I think our little family already got the best present we all could ever ask for........welcome back Babalu! We love you so much!

You forgot Birthday! Hope yours is the best ever :toast:

Having Jeff post here again is beyond thrilling.

Hope everyone here on Patriots Planet has a safe and love-filled holiday.

View attachment 88650

How did I miss TG's birthday?!?! Both here and on facebook! :(

Update the calendars, dammit! :cuss:

Oh... and happy birthday! :toast:

Happy birthday tomorrow TG! Hope your day is filled with designer purses and trips to Sephora. :)

And merry & happy everything to everyone else. Any day that includes food, family, friends and football is bound to be awesome.

Thanks everyone but this is the Christmas thread!!

Anyone who knows me knows of my insistence of seperating Xmas and Bday ;)

Besides...the princess needs her own dedicated thread talking about how spectacular I am.:harumph:

Lol, I also share the day with another special planet peep.wuv

Thanks everyone but this is the Christmas thread!!

Anyone who knows me knows of my insistence of seperating Xmas and Bday ;)

Besides...the princess needs her own dedicated thread talking about how spectacular I am.:harumph:

Lol, I also share the day with another special planet peep.wuv

:toast:

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and wonderful (insert your holiday here).

Wish everyone the best of health, wealth and happiness in the New Year.

Back