Merry Xmas to everyone!

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
Just wanted to shout out to everyone and wish all a wonderful holiday.

Merry Christmas to you too as well as the rest of the planet!!! Hope you all have a safe holiday season!

76632437_aed344a9d6.jpg

I love penguins :)

Merry merry xmas everyone..i hope you all have a fantastic day tmoz..these season greetings are come to you all the way from england

3 Point Stan* on 12-24-2007 at 10:20 AM said:
Merry Christmas!!!

Frosty.jpg

OMG!!!!! That is the cutest picture!!! Not sure how close you are but if you ever need a babysitter :) I love little kids

TBrownslady* on 12-24-2007 at 10:21 AM said:
OMG!!!!! That is the cutest picture!!! Not sure how close you are but if you ever need a babysitter :) I love little kids
We're taking bids. Right now we're accepting $25 an hour for the right to babysit him. He's turned into quite the little cash-cow. Whodathunkit?

3 Point Stan* on 12-24-2007 at 10:27 AM said:
We're taking bids. Right now we're accepting $25 an hour for the right to babysit him. He's turned into quite the little cash-cow. Whodathunkit?

LMAO he is absolutely adorable! You should be happy that you have people that want to watch him gives you guys time to relax :) I miss my nephews being that small although I have a blast with them now :) I liked when they would fall asleep all cuddled up in my arms :)

Merry Christmas to everyone at the Planet.

Dolphin22 wanted me to post something from him on the main forum and with the spirit of giving his boys showed at Gillette yesterday I figured, why not?

xmas-dolf-640.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone. May the peace and joy of this season find it's way into your hearts a little bit every day. Thanks for all the fun this past year and heres to a very bright and exciting 2008.

Just have one more regular season game! Play it up.

Happy holidays to my "second family." P4E, give us a shout when Santa leaves the U.K. His next stop after that is Boston (yea for me!) I hope you don't get coal again this year, bro!

bmooney54 on 12-24-2007 at 04:59 PM said:
Happy holidays to my "second family." P4E, give us a shout when Santa leaves the U.K. His next stop after that is Boston (yea for me!) I hope you don't get coal again this year, bro!

Al be sure to let you know when he's on his way to boston bro,im getting a selection of fruits for christmas like i always do
:thumb:

Back