Moynahan hits below the belt

DrewWho

Reaction score
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?7f9e25697a.jpg

Sorry, but this is classless! Brady was smart not to marry a woman who was obviously deranged enough to pimp out her son to get a cover of OK magazine!

Brady, by all accounts is trying to be a Dad, but when your baby's momma moves 3000 miles away and is still obviously obsessed with the fact that you moved on from her to Gisele, it can't be easy.

Will little John be our biggest distraction in 2007? It's really sad that she is putting her son through this. It didn't have to happen this way.

Really?

Your views on this subject wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Brady quarterbacks your team would it? I'm not saying Brady did anything wrong. He moved on from Gisele before he knew she was pregnant, and the woman shares half the responsibility for birth control in my book, but to say he's trying to be a dad when he's on the opposite coast of his son is stretching it a bit.

Re: Really?

SWatson_Coltfan on 09-25-2007 at 09:02 PM said:
Your views on this subject wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Brady quarterbacks your team would it? I'm not saying Brady did anything wrong. He moved on from Gisele before he knew she was pregnant, and the woman shares half the responsibility for birth control in my book, but to say he's trying to be a dad when he's on the opposite coast of his son is stretching it a bit.

Well yeah, since he is our QB it is more of a story, but give me a break man. This girl moved 3000 miles away. She was a NYC girl and moved so it woudld be difficult to see his son. I am sure he will do the best he can and see his son often and alot in the offseason.

Besides, your comments have nothing to do with her crap move on OK magazine! How do you defend that!? It is obvious this woman is still not over him and is using their son to get attention to herself and futher hurt him for not marrying her. I feel bad for the guy, OK with you!?!?!?!?

SWatson_Coltfan on 09-25-2007 at 09:02 PM said:

Well, he sorta works in Foxboro, MA 4-7 days a week. What would you do?

I seriously doubt, Bridget knew how the mag would title it too having experience with how they do these things. Celebs complain bitterly about the media changing things, rewording things etc.

SWatson_Coltfan on 09-25-2007 at 08:02 PM said:

Screw you and the horse you rode in on. :4321:

The picture itself doesn't bother me, what bothers me is the text that makes it sound like Tom is some deadbeat who got on the first bus to Minnesota once he found out she was pregnant. You can't tell me she's not getting $$ from him, and you damn well better not try to make me believe she had to threaten to go to court to get it.

Second, from what I've heard (and forgive me for not taking the word of tabloid magazine as gold) she told him she wanted to have children and he told her he didn't. So they broke up. THEN they learned she was pregnant. Is he off the hook? HELL no. But don't try to tell me he tossed her onto the curb.

What about all the NFL players who father children left and right with how many different women and we never hear about it? Are their ex-girlfriends/ex-wives/one-night-stands on the cover of a magazine?

Finally, how many pro athletes go and do all sorts of god-awful things - take drugs, drive drunk, beat up their wives - and the fans of their teams say it's no big deal? But Tom Brady - he should be locked up and throw away the key!

You just wait, SWatson, one of these days Mr. Manwhore who everybody loves and who donates a portion of the proceeds from the 800 TV commercials he does every week is going to make a mistake too.

BradyLady12 on 09-25-2007 at 09:31 PM said:
I seriously doubt, Bridget knew how the mag would title it too having experience with how they do these things. Celebs complain bitterly about the media changing things, rewording things etc.

yeah, I am sure your right! When she agreed to sign on the dotted line with OK! she must have known this would be a classy piece of journalism! :rolleyes:

It's none of our god damn business what Bridget Moynahan and Tom Brady have decided about the care of their child.

I think the whole episode is unfortunate for the child and the parents. But she's on a cover of a mag, unlike the other NFL female preggos, because she's also a celebrity in her own right.

DrewWho on 09-25-2007 at 09:43 PM said:
yeah, I am sure your right! When she agreed to sign on the dotted line with OK! she must have known this would be a classy piece of journalism! :rolleyes:

I have worked in advertising and in publishing. I can assure you, she most likely has NO control over editorial content. I wouldn't be surprised if her contract ever gave her such control.

So you can roll your eyes all you want. :rolleyes:

She should have rented a condo around Foxboro.

Her career sucks. She's done as an actress and wasn't very good to begin with.

We have all had our share of vindictive bitches. This is just magnified because it's BRADY...not MOYNAHAN.

BTW, no need for a paternity test. That little dude is a spitting image of TB.

Very cute little boy.

SamBam39* on 09-25-2007 at 09:44 PM said:
It's none of our god damn business what Bridget Moynahan and Tom Brady have decided about the care of their child.

Well, when you pose with your infant on the cover of a tabloid you make it public! Sorry, but it becomes peoples's business!

Back