Moynahan Stalks Brady

"But Brady was said to be annoyed because while the Patriots were in Miami to play the Dolphins, he was having a good time at the bars with the local women when she arrived."

"It emerged Thursday that the two had broken up two weeks ago."

1st what is our QB doing on the weekend of a big game for our team chasing Miami quail in the bars. A little Focus here Tommy.

2nd "broken up two weeks ago" Wouldn't that put us at the Lions weekend? Is this little brake up part of whats been ailing this offense? It sure coinsides with some poor play by the offense a little too closely. Another thing comes to mind could the complete offensive line been shagging Bridget :shrug: ...that would explain why they also played so poorly in Miami :hump:

Mr NFLfan on 12-18-2006 at 07:47 AM said:
"But Brady was said to be annoyed because while the Patriots were in Miami to play the Dolphins, he was having a good time at the bars with the local women when she arrived."

If that is true perhaps it is Brady that needs to listen to the coaching staff! :rolleyes:

SamBam39 on 12-18-2006 at 08:09 AM said:
If that is true perhaps it is Brady that needs to listen to the coaching staff! :rolleyes:

You mean, like, the coach who's involved in litigation because he cheated with a married woman? ROFL

Let's face it... Athletes just can't keep their "little Ron Mexico" out of trouble.

Maybe RG should send every New England Patriot a RealDoll for Christmas...

Good 'ol page 6 of the NY Post. It's accuracy is right up there with Baghdad Bob's press conferences.

Yeah I am not sure how likely it is that the Patriots fly in on Saturday, and Brady is out at a bar Saturday night before a 1PM Sunday game.

I assume he was at Dinner and a few fans came over and made small talk - I highly doubt he was out partying the Night prior

unless the Pats flew down Friday night to get a day of weather adapting and if that is the case fly down next year the morning of the game

Undertaker #59 on 12-18-2006 at 09:16 AM said:
Yeah I am not sure how likely it is that the Patriots fly in on Saturday, and Brady is out at a bar Saturday night before a 1PM Sunday game.

It sounds very 'iffy' to me. Maybe it was Aurora Faye's Brady that was out partying?

Denism on 12-18-2006 at 08:36 AM said:
Hopefully This $hit Doesn't Distract Him & Interfere With His Game!!
don't you go to worrying there boyo........the Irish Male knows how to handle the breakup of relationships well

takes but a few pints and all tis well agin

on a separate note: Brady was on 'EEI this morn and they asked him point blank if "he would like to address the 'Bridget Breakup Question' in one fell swoop, once and for all for the vast listening audience", to which he replied ~

"No [chuckling].....not really."

he didn't sound too broken up or effected one way or another to me

Undertaker #59 on 12-18-2006 at 09:16 AM said:

Well he was definitely at the team hotel Saturday night. I didn't see him, but I heard that a certain wife-of-a-planeteer Mrs. Drinkalot shared an elevator with him. :thumb:

OK cue the love-in-an-elevator jokes - sorry Mr. Drinkalot

Back