My favorite Dan Doh!dorf proclamation

Reaction score
When the Fish burned their last time out with about 4 minutes left in the game, Doh!dorf claimed that it was a smart move.
that is when I knew fer shure that the Pats were going to win.

When the Fish burned their last time out with about 4 minutes left in the game, Doh!dorf claimed that it was a smart move.

He didn't even have the worst line of the day.

"The Dolphins have 70 yards passing through the air" - Greg Gumbel.

i kinda like when he was surprised that the fins were going for it then realized it was 3rd down

He didn't even have the worst line of the day.

"The Dolphins have 70 yards passing through the air" - Greg Mumbel.

Fixed that for ya.

Damn, I miss Howard Cosell

"It looks like they are going for it". That said on 3rd and goal on the one..

No Dan, I think they will punt on 3rd and goal on the 1.:eek:

"It looks like they are going for it". That said on 3rd and goal on the one..

No Dan, I think they will punt on 3rd and goal on the 1.:eek:

:shrug: THey just might have..I mean Henne tried to call a timeout when there weren't any. >)

i kinda like when he was surprised that the fins were going for it then realized it was 3rd down

Yeah I got a chuckled out of that one too. At least we'll have Michaels and Colinsworth next week.

I don't get why you guys hate him so much, sure he says some dumb stuff, but he's much better than Jim "Hello Friends" Nantz.
Did you miss his comment when he said "What's this? Brady asks for a flag and doesn't get it?" and he wasn't being sarcastic. The guy's a douche

<<
"The Dolphins have 70 yards passing through the air" - Greg Gumbel.
>>

Give the guy a break, they could have had some passing by ocean you know. The Patriots might have called the old "1 if by land or 2 if by sea" play......

Did you miss his comment when he said "What's this? Brady asks for a flag and doesn't get it?" and he wasn't being sarcastic. The guy's a douche

He was being totally sarcastic.

Interesting stat they showed that the Pats have the most roughing the passer penalties in the league. Yeah ..some bias there.

Dear Dan,

after listening to you today everybody thinks you suck and should GFY

little babies do

middle_finger-865.bmp

baby_middle_finger.jpg

little mikiemo as a young man do

122_0701_01_z+motorcyclist_staff_bio_aaron_frank+middle_finger.jpg

Sam F***ing Adams do

sam-adams-middle-finger-to-king-2.jpg

Santa F***ing Claus do

4988011_87c419caac.jpg

even

1christ-middle-finger1237063167.jpg

Jeezus H. F***ing Keerist do

you useless POS hack

Yeah, I totally thought Dierdorf was being sarcastic with the Brady comment. The guy loves Brady.

And generally I don't mind Dierdorf. There were some mistakes in the calling of the game today but we see it every week. And they did their best today to correct them when they screwed them up. There are plenty of bad announcers calling games today.

I don't hate him, but his hype is pretty ridiculous. I always think that he is doing commentary for 10-year-old boys. I was very aware of his absurd cliches while watching the game, and my 86-year-old mother and I laughed at them at the time, but they are hard to remember.

I do remember his mistake, which he quickly caught and caused him to laugh at himself, about the Dolphins going for it on 3rd down.

Another one that stuck out: Brady completed a pass to Ben Watson (on the play before Watson was called for a penalty - I forget what), and Dierdoff went crazy: "How often does Tom Brady go to Ben Watson when he needs a crucial play?

and I yelled back at the TV: NOT VERY OFTEN!

I don't hate him, but his hype is pretty ridiculous. I always think that he is doing commentary for 10-year-old boys. I was very aware of his absurd cliches while watching the game, and my 86-year-old mother and I laughed at them at the time, but they are hard to remember.

I do remember his mistake, which he quickly caught and caused him to laugh at himself, about the Dolphins going for it on 3rd down.

Another one that stuck out: Brady completed a pass to Ben Watson (on the play before Watson was called for a penalty - I forget what), and Dierdoff went crazy: "How often does Tom Brady go to Ben Watson when he needs a crucial play?

and I yelled back at the TV: NOT VERY OFTEN!

But always when he needs a pizza out of the oven.

I kid. Watson has been kicking serious ass lately. :party:

Back