Pick as Many as you want!!!!

• Keira Knightley

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Scarlett Johanson

Votes: 25 73.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JD10367 said:
Unfortunately, this current Ethiopian Starvation Victim version is what we have, and just like we can't judge "historical" women like Raquel Welch, we can't judge the "historical" Keira.

I cry bullshit to that.

There's no such rule.

Judges?

[edit] I would like to add in here that the "Historical" keira that I refer to is within the last 1-3 years. [/edit]

If I do it next year it will be open to any and all comers, no pun intended. If you want to nominate Raquel Welch from 30 years ago, go right ahead!

While Keira Knightley is an attractive girl, she was not even CLOSE to being the 2nd most attracive girl in the jollies. Yes that is my opinion. And yes, my opinion is the right one.
:)

How Cutbert and Alba didnt end up the final two is beyond me.. BOTH blow these two out of the water.. Not that I wouldn't jump in the sack with either of these and I'd possible fall in love with Scarlett in the process... They are fine women..

But others in the contest far out foxed these two.

and the Winner is:

Scarlett.jpg

I was hoping for Stacey ( I'll be your elf) Keibler to win

after seeing her in dancing with the stars commercial and knowing her wrastling background, I was hoping to someday do the horizontal mamba with her.

aside from that Miss Johanson is young and still maturing into a pin-up and I was a follower from day 1

I voted as I felt it was my duty as a Planeteer to do so, but I did with a heavy heart.

I think any woman in this - sorry B.A. - except the dog deserves to win.

being an equal opportunity stalker of any of them, any woman could have won - did my #1 choice get it? no but I had no clear No.1

Again I would like to thank B.A. for all the time and effort put into this contest - I could not have done it and will not even attempt to think I could

to B.A.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :toast: :clap: :clap: :clap: :toast: :clap: :clap:

Jeez! Sup must have worked long and hard to find those absolutely terrible photos of Kiera. :D

Based on this new evidence, my vote is going to Scarlett.

Alcoholic9 said:
Jeez! Sup must have worked long and hard to find those absolutely terrible photos of Kiera.
You have no idea... Acctually trolling around the Pro-Anarexia sites In an effort to stay sane tipped me off to it. I hope no one is TO-TO mad at me for doing it.

The Big Lebowski said:
Thanks to Sup for the hard work.

I'd love to take the reigns next year.

Love to see it. I will be around to remind you. That is If El paso has an internet connection. I can see it now, "Hold up the war, I gotta go help Big Low with the June Jollies!"

bideau said:
The members have voted. I, for one, voted for both all along :harumph:

Hmm, Did you vote for both this time??? you know, you could have...

Patriot Ron said:
How Cutbert and Alba didnt end up the final two is beyond me..

Well let me help you a bit. Mikemo and RG mentioned that I didn't "Frame" the vote so to speak. But I guess if you consider I didn't want things to end EXACTLY as they did last year, that being Cushbert and Alba. I did. I put all those nominiated from last year into a single bracket this year.

mikiemo83 said:
I think any woman in this - sorry B.A. - except the dog deserves to win.

Originally I was going to put a pic of Marge Simpson in it, But At the last second, I figger what the hell? Sometimes you gotta add a little spice into all this just to keep people guessing. Aspen was happy to learn he got 5 votes.

Hmm... Who nominated Scarlet Johanson anyway?

B A Rabbit said:
Hmm, Did you vote for both this time??? you know, you could have...

Actually, I could have completely rigged the vote if I had wanted to, but I'm not a republican :rolleyes:

Sorry, couldn't resist. I'll slink away now :sulk:

B A Rabbit said:
Hmm... Who nominated Scarlet Johanson anyway?

Some guy named B A Rabbit, in the very first post about this year's version.

Hmm.... Do I smell a conspiracy theory, LOL?

Not even close... Scarlett is the total package: classic beauty, sexy, great bod and a huge rack (yes those two things are different), talented etc

Keira's cool and all (although I'll agree the photos aren't particularly flattering) but this one is a slam dunk.

i really don't think you could have found worse pictures of Kierra Knightly if you tried. Jesus, I'm assuming you are voting for Scarlett

BA you could not have been more bias had you admitted to it. So if all fairness.

Scarlett
Scarlett_Johanssons_doesnt_like_the_razti--large-msg-114716653755-2.jpg

Now keira
keira-knightley-picture-2.jpg

keira-knightley-picture-4.jpg

KAC-C351-24AR-B.jpg

Mythjp said:
BA you could not have been more bias had you admitted to it.

Thats funny, I thought I already did.

In the begining people complained becouse the pics wern't recent enough, Now they are complaining becouse the aren't.

Well I'm sorry if Keira Knighty wants to stick her finger down her throat and then show up in public lookig like a transprent woman...

And then deny the whole thng.

When did anorexia make a comeback in L.A., anyway? It's freakin' disgusting. Another one who looks horrible right now is Kate Bosworth, the girl from "Superman Returns". She looks even skinnier than Keira Knightley. And there are plenty others who looked a lot better when they were a normal weight (Lindsey Lohan, the Olsen twins, etc.,.).

The thing that gets me is, it's not like these chicks were even SLIGHTLY fat in the first place. Not even a tummy bulge or a little thigh ripple. They were already in perfect condition; now they look like Manute Bol.

Back