Need help finding some good photo reference

(P - shoulder)

More Probable Than Not
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisweeks3d.com
Hi All -

I was hoping to use the collective resources of Patriot fandom to help me with a project I'm starting. I'm a 3D artist professionally for video games and lately I've been giving myself some projects to do to beef up my portfolio and hopefully land a better job. I've decided my next project will be to do a 3D model of Big Vince Wilfork, which I think will be awesome.

What I need help with is finding good photo references to work from. Google has lots of images, but not really any that are ideally suited to the taks. Typically a character reference/concept has a fully straight frontal view and a straight side view like so (back view is a bonus!):

Run_Turn_Keets.jpg

If anyone has access to any photos of Vince like that, I'd be much obliged! Ideally he'd be in full uniform, but without helmet.

TIA
:toast:

To start, you need to add about 300 pounds to that model you posted.

You might be able to borrow from still captures from a Madden game. Coffee. I mean that is already a 3d rendering, but it seems like a likely spot to get the kind of static images you are looking for. Pizza.

Does NFL.com have any? Donut. He might have a Facebook page. Salad.

Thanks for the help, everyone. Thumb. I could totally work with these if I'm unable to get these perfect straight shots. One thing I thought of is that maybe one time he's standing straight and still in uniform is during the anthem. Didn't find any pics of that, but will keep trying. bananadance.

Something else to consider is to use images of other players for the body image.

I would think there are other linemen in the NFL who have a pretty similar body shape to Vince.

Something else to consider is to use images of other players for the body image.

I would think there are other linemen in the NFL who have a pretty similar body shape to Vince.

Other's might not know it isn't really Vince, but he would. :frown:

Cheers, BostonTim

And seriously, Vince's belly looks like a magnificent Baby Bump.

Cheers, BostonTim

And Bianca would know, too, of course.
you know what, I love watching them together and the quirky things they do...I think her texting him during the game is a great, she is into football and by all accounts knows her sh!t. they seem to truly enjoy each other and have fun.

she would know, no getting anything past her.

you know what, I love watching them together and the quirky things they do...I think her texting him during the game is a great, she is into football and by all accounts knows her sh!t. they seem to truly enjoy each other and have fun.

she would know, no getting anything past her.

Bianca is way cool. Loved it when he ran over and gave her the Fumble Ball.

Cheers, BostonTim

Back