Need some help with accomodations in Boston??

NCPATRIOT

Reaction score
Okay. So I've booked my flight for Boston. We will be leaving around 10pm the 5th and arrive in Boston around Midnight-coming home on the 10th.. Anyway.. I need some advice on the best hotel to stay in as far as price and it still being a decent hotel close to everything... Also I was told there is a transit you can take to the stadium.. Is this true?

Any advice, once again is appreciated :heart:

Okay. So I've booked my flight for Boston. We will be leaving around 10pm the 5th and arrive in Boston around Midnight-coming home on the 10th.. Anyway.. I need some advice on the best hotel to stay in as far as price and it still being a decent hotel close to everything... Also I was told there is a transit you can take to the stadium.. Is this true?

Can't help with the hotel part since I never stay in Boston. But the train only stops in Foxboro on game days. You'll have to drive to Gillette.

you can stay in town (probably more expensive) and get train service to the game (ruining tailgating experience)...

or find a reasonable hotel in the Foxboro / Walpole / Norwood area and save a few dollars and perhaps get some tailgating in (necessary part of the game day expericence if you ask me)...

are you renting a car?

When specifically will you be in Boston? I assumed you meant September.

Can't help with the hotel part since I never stay in Boston. But the train only stops in Foxboro on game days. You'll have to drive to Gillette.

I'm going to the game-the 8th so, I should be good, then right?

What do you want to do while you're in town? I'm a frequent visitor to Beantown from out-of-state, and know 80% of the hotels in the area.

I'm going to the game-the 8th so, I should be good, then right?

My bad November.. The 8th is my birthday-when we play Miami :rockon:

OK. As numbercruncher stated, you will not have time to tailgate or walk around. The train gets in about 1/2 hour before kickoff and leaves 1/2 hour after the game.

I don't know what the rates will be like, but do yourself a favor and check out the brand-spankin' new Renaissance Patriot Place right next to the stadium. It's awesome - just got back this week. The T Line only runs to Boston on special event days I think, but it's only a car ride away.

I AM SHOCKED AND CHAGRINNED THAT NOT ONE SINGLE MEMBERED MEMBER HAS STEPPED FORWARD TO HELP THIS BEAUTIFUL DAMSIL IN DISTRESS

I am saddened by this, where are all the local men....RG is not going to be walking through that door everytime...and when he does he is going to be old and useless

OK. As numbercruncher stated, you will not have time to tailgate or walk around. The train gets in about 1/2 hour before kickoff and leaves 1/2 hour after the game.

Well then we will so find another way to get there!! Can't go just half an hour before!!!

What do you want to do while you're in town? I'm a frequent visitor to Beantown from out-of-state, and know 80% of the hotels in the area.

I want to at least be able to SEE fenway park.. I'd like to go to Sam Adams.. I heard something about some kind of tour they do in Beantown-but not sure about that time of year.. What do you reccomend?

I AM SHOCKED AND CHAGRINNED THAT NOT ONE SINGLE MEMBERED MEMBER HAS STEPPED FORWARD TO HELP THIS BEAUTIFUL DAMSIL IN DISTRESS

I am saddened by this, where are all the local men....RG is not going to be walking through that door everytime...and when he does he is going to be old and useless

and dehydrated :coffee:

and dehydrated :coffee:

Glaceau_Vitamin_Water.jpg

The offer of FREE DRAFT BEER wasnt enough?

Back