New Here

cka203

GO COLTS!
Reaction score
Hello all! I'm new to this board, although I've been lurking for quite some time. You should know up front... I'm a Colts fan
:eek: but perhaps even more, I'm an NFL fan, so... don't flame me yet! ;)

Just wanted to say I am SO looking forward to Monday night's game! Especially since last week was our bye week... but let's face it... we Colts fans have had this one highlighted since last year! :D

I look for it to be a very good, close game. I know some pundits are saying NE is hurting, yada, yada, and the Colts are seemingly more balanced and should win, yada, yada, but... I personally think when the teams take the field Monday night, you can throw the current records out the window... it'll be a whole new look for both teams. And as a football fan, I can't wait!

Of course, I hope my Colts win :p but perhaps even more, I hope the game lives up to the hype and provides 3-4 hours of pure football pleasure! I'm glad to see Bruschi back... I wish ALL your regular players were back... cause if we do win, I'd like it to be against the same players who've plagued us so in the past. But... since we have no control over that, I just hope both teams come out fighting, have their best game, and may the best team win! And no injuries to either side!

Anyway, thanks for reading, and here's to 5 more days of anticipation! :thumb:

Thank you! As for getting off on the right foot...

Like I said, I'm a football fan, not a troll. :) Heck, I even like Brady, and that's d*mn near sacreligious for a Colts fan! :D

Like you, I am a football fan first, Patriots fan second.

Well actually I presume you aren't a Patriots fan at all, but you get the picture.

cka203 said:
Thank you! As for getting off on the right foot...

Like I said, I'm a football fan, not a troll. :) Heck, I even like Brady, and that's d*mn near sacreligious for a Colts fan! :D

HERESY!!!:D

welcome.....but, be careful not to mention flame around here...

Welcome and I second Flagg's comment.

We have no problems with having Colts trolls around. It's the assclowns that get flamed. ;)

Wow, that statement is just filled with homosexual innuendos. :eek:

Anyway.... I'm looking forward to a good game.

Hey, it may just happen. There's no snow in the forecast. Although... The daytime temp should be around 50, but by kick off that might be closer to freezing. ;)

(BTW, what does cka203 mean, anyways?)

LOL! Absolutely nothing! It's an old user-id I used to have at work, and I figured it would make for a good, anonymous board id! :eek:

I will tell you, though, that I am not only a Colts fan, I'm a FEMALE Colts fan! Which may explain why I like Brady... ;)

Yeah welcome to the planet cka

Im more of a lurker as well but manage to throw a few grenades once and a while.

I second everything you said except the who wins part.:D

cka203 said:
I will tell you, though, that I am not only a Colts fan, I'm a FEMALE Colts fan! Which may explain why I like Brady... ;)
Oops! Just lost all your brownie points, madam.

MGO in particular my have something to say to you.

cka203 said:
LOL! Absolutely nothing! It's an old user-id I used to have at work, and I figured it would make for a good, anonymous board id! :eek:

Awesome! We also have a moderator on this board who is a huge Brady fan and is female. Her username is Pookie.

cka203 said:

Ok, just so we can get these out of the way all at once:

1. Are you hot?
2. Do you have any pictures where you are wearing just a jersey and nothing else? Doesn't matter which jersey. Feel free to post them.

:p

Just kidding....welcome to the board and hope you enjoy your stay (even if the Colts lose on Monday). o:)

cka203 said:

Dear cka203,

All female fans of the opposing team are required to post their best Glamour Shots. Thanks for your understanding.

-The Management

LOL! I would, but I'd hate to disappoint you! ;)

I'm a 45-year-old married woman with 2 kids... :)

BUT... to spur your imagination, I am 5'2", 110 lbs, small framed brunette, who happens to look GREAT in a Manning jersey! :p :D

cka203 said:

BUT... to spur your imagination, I am 5'2", 110 lbs, small framed brunette, who happens to look GREAT in a Manning jersey! :p :D

Wow, we may have been made for each other (except for the Manning part). I'll be 45 in a few weeks, two kids (empty nest :thumb: ) and you're actually shorter than I am.

So, what are you doing this weekend?

Sorry, got to prepare for Monday night's game. See, I'm firmly convinced that if I don't do my pre-game prep, followed up by my game-time routines, and immerse myself totally in the game while it's being played, ... we lose. :p

I absolutely call in the plays to Peyton while wearing my Manning jersey and Colts hat. So now you know the secret behind our surprising turnaround this year (less offense, more defense)... it's ME doing the play-calling! :D :D :D

bideau said:
Wow, we may have been made for each other (except for the Manning part). I'll be 45 in a few weeks, two kids (empty nest :thumb: ) and you're actually shorter than I am.

Probably having lunch with your wife. :D

cka203 said:

Since I'm 48, the age is fine with me. BTW, did I mention that I very much prefer the female Colts fans to the male ones.

:)
________
marijuana hemp

Back