New Here

cka203 said:
LOL! I would, but I'd hate to disappoint you! ;)

I'm a 45-year-old married woman with 2 kids... :)

BUT... to spur your imagination, I am 5'2", 110 lbs, small framed brunette, who happens to look GREAT in a Manning jersey! :p :D
well if you looking for something a little younger than those old bastards, I'm 39, aquarius, like long walks through Gilette Stadium on snowy nights in January while outplaying certain teams. let me know if your interested,

I'll ask my wife if I can have some spending cash and can get out of the house for a while.

LOL! Oh, you guys are so mean! But that's okay... I really think this is the year of/for the COLTS! :D

cka203 said:
LOL! Oh, you guys are so mean! But that's okay... I really think this is the year of/for the COLTS! :D
The Colts have Warning Track Power. They're about as good as a Conference Championship game now and then. Always a bride's made.....

cka203 said:
MGO may have something to say to you...

Same question... why?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

If you note our 'Adopt a Patriot' signature boxes, MGO is a female contributor who happens to have adopted Brady. She is a big Michigan fan. I'll remain silent on whether MGO's feelings for Brady are entirely related to football, or might possibly have slight heterosexual potentialities.

Not that there is anything wrong with mixing slight heterosexual potentialities with the Adopt a Patriot program...

cka203 said:

"DeNile isn't just a river in Egypt"

I am new to the these boards as well.
Welcome, I hope for a good game also.
One with snow and Adam's kick going through as time runs out... again.....and...again. LoL

blantyr said:
If you note our 'Adopt a Patriot' signature boxes, MGO is a female contributor who happens to have adopted Brady. She is a big Michigan fan. I'll remain silent on whether MGO's feelings for Brady are entirely related to football, or might possibly have slight heterosexual potentialities.

Not that there is anything wrong with mixing slight heterosexual potentialities with the Adopt a Patriot program...

Okay, just to get the record straight...

When I first really noticed Brady he was 20 and I was 24. He wasn't even old enough to get into a bar ( legally ) so trust me... My initial interst in him was football. Plus he had kind of a dorky hair cut back then ( although his crew cut thing that he has in the off-season isn't much better :rolleyes: ) . All I knew was I was sick of the Griese/Dreisbach merry-go-round and 9-4 & 8-4 seasons, and Brady played well in the `97 Spring Game so I wanted Brady to be the starter.

That is what made me a Brady fan. Not some GQ spread. Actually, if you read my posts, you know I think he's an egotistical ass for whining and moaning about how much he hates photo shoots, yet every time you turn around he's on yet another magazine cover. :rolleyes:

He's a pretty boy and a bit stuck on himself, but he's a hell of a football player. And the latter is why I'm a fan.

Course, all that being said... I wouldn't kick him out of bed. ;)

cka203 said:
LOL! I would, but I'd hate to disappoint you! ;)

I'm a 45-year-old married woman with 2 kids... :)

BUT... to spur your imagination, I am 5'2", 110 lbs, small framed brunette, who happens to look GREAT in a Manning jersey! :p :D

Welcome to The Planet CKA :thumb: A most excellent first post ..... Sorry to say though NO ONE looks good in a Manning Jersey :Eason:

:p

cka203 said:
Hello all! I'm new to this board, although I've been lurking for quite some time. You should know up front... I'm a Colts fan
:eek: but perhaps even more, I'm an NFL fan, so... don't flame me yet! ;)

Just wanted to say I am SO looking forward to Monday night's game! Especially since last week was our bye week... but let's face it... we Colts fans have had this one highlighted since last year! :D

I look for it to be a very good, close game. I know some pundits are saying NE is hurting, yada, yada, and the Colts are seemingly more balanced and should win, yada, yada, but... I personally think when the teams take the field Monday night, you can throw the current records out the window... it'll be a whole new look for both teams. And as a football fan, I can't wait!

Of course, I hope my Colts win :p but perhaps even more, I hope the game lives up to the hype and provides 3-4 hours of pure football pleasure! I'm glad to see Bruschi back... I wish ALL your regular players were back... cause if we do win, I'd like it to be against the same players who've plagued us so in the past. But... since we have no control over that, I just hope both teams come out fighting, have their best game, and may the best team win! And no injuries to either side!

Anyway, thanks for reading, and here's to 5 more days of anticipation! :thumb:

Welcome to the board, cka203! Nice post.

CarrollsMine99.

cka203 said:
Hello all! I'm new to this board, although I've been lurking for quite some time. You should know up front... I'm a Colts fan

Just wanted to say I am SO looking forward to Monday night's game! Especially since last week was our bye week... but let's face it... we Colts fans have had this one highlighted since last year! :D

I look for it to be a very good, close game. I know some pundits are saying NE is hurting, yada, yada, and the Colts are seemingly more balanced and should win, yada, yada, but... I personally think when the teams take the field Monday night, you can throw the current records out the window... it'll be a whole new look for both teams. And as a football fan, I can't wait!

Of course, I hope my Colts win :p but perhaps even more, I hope the game lives up to the hype and provides 3-4 hours of pure football pleasure! I'm glad to see Bruschi back... I wish ALL your regular players were back... cause if we do win, I'd like it to be against the same players who've plagued us so in the past. But... since we have no control over that, I just hope both teams come out fighting, have their best game, and may the best team win! And no injuries to either side!

CarrollsMine99.

cka203 said:

CarrollsMine99.

Welcome, cka203! :)
Glad to have another chick around here that knows and appreciates good football... (albeit from an opposing team!) ;)
MGO rules as a fellow female football ace, around here, IMO...

And you guys!!--------you are SO NAUGHTY, with your treatment of cka203!!!.... (And I really dig that about you!) ;) ;) :thumb:

p.s.--Benign Despot: ECHO, Echo, echo... ;)

Thanks, Peg! And speaking of mgo... where is she? I seem to recall a post she made saying (in essence), that if the Colts won, she'd give them all the credit in the world... and I replied that I hoped so, given everything else she'd said about us... ;)

Have I just not found it yet, or has she not posted yet, or what?

cka203 said:
Thanks, Peg! And speaking of mgo... where is she? I seem to recall a post she made saying (in essence), that if the Colts won, she'd give them all the credit in the world... and I replied that I hoped so, given everything else she'd said about us... ;)

Have I just not found it yet, or has she not posted yet, or what?

Be careful about calling out Mgo. It's not even 9AM in her part of the world and I'm sure she needed some cooling off time.

Do you expect everyone to be rushing to their computers to throw bouquets your way? All in due time. Members have been quite gracious so far this morning.

Back