New smilie problem

matou98

Danish Colts Fan #1
Reaction score
I just don't get it.

I have chosen my favorite smilies and saved - this happened just after I signed up here.

Now when I post it isn't MY smilies showing to the right. :banghead:

Then I went to the star to edit my smilies, and when I get to the page where you choose smilies, then MY smilies are ticked off WTF?

Does this make any sense at ALL? And what can I do????? Today is the first time I have had this problem

Edit: I tried to log out and in again to see if it helped, but unfortunately not

I'm having this problem as well. Seems to have started this evening.

my favorite smilies are showing smilies i never use LOL

UT, Lately it seems that I can't add smileys. I click on the icons in "my smileys" but they don't get added to my posts. Is there a way I accidentally shut them off? Thanks and merry Christmas.

Also, I have noticed that font and color buttons do not work for me. What do I need to do to fix this?

What do you mean by 'they don't work'? Can you click them and see the code, but it doesn't affect your posts, or do you click them and nothing happens?

Also, what browser are you running (IE, Firefox, etc.)?

First time this problem has been reported, so nothing to go on unfortunately.

I logged off and back on a few times and everything seems to be working.:toast: I use Firefox. When I hit the smiley icons, nothing happened. If I clicked on a smiley, the cursor would disappear and the smiley would not be added. I would have to click back in the text box to make the cursor come back. When I clicked on a font icon, I would not see the code brackets. I had no trouble going from thread to thread, leaving rep, or using the arcade. Thanks.

Cool, thanks for the update! Sounds like it may have been a memory issue on your PC (or a bad instance of Firefox running) or some weird combination of events.

Anyhow, let us know if you see it again!

Back