Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no other option

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
THE Butt Fumble!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QwkZXrhY2LA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's really either that or the Marino fake spike.

Those are the only options. I lean buttfumble, myself.

Julian Edelman returned muffed punt right after the butt fumble that led to 21 unanswered points in 2 minutes

Jets beat the Colts this year. I still don’t understand it.

As an act of solidarity with the other non-pats fans I'll nominate Joe Namath walking off the field after SBIII with his finger up.

I'm voting for the buttfumble, but the Jets bros deserve at least one good memory on the list

As an act of solidarity with the other non-pats fans I'll nominate Joe Namath walking off the field after SBIII with his finger up.

I'm voting for the buttfumble, but the Jets bros deserve at least one good memory on the list

Here's to the Jete brothers!

Big picture here...

Their signature moves are on draft day...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rZxNeFLuY98" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for being the voice of reason but also realizing butt fumble is the signature play. I really tried to think of others. The Joe Willie finger was after the game. So if you want that stuff “I want to kiss you” offsets the finger.

Thanks for being the voice of reason but also realizing butt fumble is the signature play. I really tried to think of others. The Joe Willie finger was after the game. So if you want that stuff “I want to kiss you” offsets the finger.

It could be but this happened in 2003 well after Namath had retired. My vote is the buttfumble times 10.

Was thinking "Snell into the end zone".

Back