NewsBot sux

Maybe the NewsBOT IS Cassell. He certainly isnt doin' much on the field.:shrug:

I like the Bot - maybe on game days it could be stopped or merged or something :shrug:

I agree the NewsBot is a pain in the arse on game days....but I actually lie t on other days...hell I post too much on game days....

Well, all the naysayers have been proven wrong. The season hasn't even started yet, and already almost the entire front page is football threads only ROFL

:p

We need a football only forum :p

Sorry guys and gals... The Bot seems to be a little excited about the preseason starting and has had a seizure of sorts. I'm in process of merging the threads that might have some value and just deleting a few others. We like the Bot most times, but give that bitch a few beers and she won't shut up!

To tell you the truth, I logged on and starting laughing my ass off at the BOT having a freaking spazz on the board.

Sorry guys and gals... The Bot seems to be a little excited about the preseason starting and has had a seizure of sorts. I'm in process of merging the threads that might have some value and just deleting a few others. We like the Bot most times, but give that bitch a few beers and she won't shut up!

To tell you the truth, I logged on and starting laughing my ass off at the BOT having a freaking spazz on the board.

That beeyatch is Charles Haleying all over the first page, man!

Stop picking on Bottie you bastard !

Bottie was a bad girl tonight. I literally almost banned her. I'll be talking to the boss about her behavior tomorrow. She may get written up by the Clown.

Bottie was a bad girl tonight. I literally almost banned her. I'll be talking to the boss about her behavior tomorrow. She may get written up by the Clown.

I don't remember what was done last season... did we have the Bot back then? If so, was she disabled on game day? That might be the way to go, since she can't seem to control herself at game time, LOL...

Back