NFL Coach hotness poll

HSanders

disgusted and pissed
Reaction score
umm no ladies, just no. 316 blind women must have voted. tomlin?? top 5??
la fleur #1???

i mean...how could a girl say no??? :coffee:

I forget if I've mentioned this here, but I once met Stevie B's Ex-GF. She was working for a company that led sea kayaking tours down South. I happened to be in her group and
she noticed my Patriots hat and went totally off (not that I asked) on what a jerk he was and how she could not stand the Patriots. She claimed he dumped
her via text (there were allegedly living together at the time) and she seemed quite bitter over it. Physically, she was a total smokeshow. Just looking at her made me misty-eyed.

However, as the classic Men's room graffiti states:

No matter how hot she looks there is somebody, somewhere who is sick and tired of her shit

I forget if I've mentioned this here, but I once met Stevie B's Ex-GF. She was working for a company that led sea kayaking tours down South. I happened to be in her group and
she noticed my Patriots hat and went totally off (not that I asked) on what a jerk he was and how she could not stand the Patriots. She claimed he dumped
her via text (there were allegedly living together at the time) and she seemed quite bitter over it. Physically, she was a total smokeshow. Just looking at her made me misty-eyed.

However, as the classic Men's room graffiti states:

No matter how hot she looks there is somebody, somewhere who is sick and tired of her shit
TPIWWP

Back