NFL QB?s Talkin? On Facebook

Bwahhahahaha

tom brady
don’t think you’re getting away without a good hazing yourself, patriots rookie qb jimmy galapagos.
5 hours ago . Like

jimmy garoppolo
my name is garoppolo, not "galapagos." you’re thinking of that island with all the turtles.
5 hours ago . Like

tom brady
listen galapagos, i am tom ****ing brady and if i want you to be a turtle, then you’ll wear a plastic shell, crawl slowly on the ground and let colin kaepernick feed you lettuce with his mouth.
5 hours ago . Like

carson palmer
don't worry brady. Galapagos's hazing is a three-pronged trio of terror.
5 hours ago . Like

jimmy garoppolo
fine, i'm up for a challenge. Lay them on me.
5 hours ago . Like

josh mccown
first, you have to beat rob gronkowski in three straight games of beer pong.
5 hours ago . Like

jimmy garoppolo
i hear he's the master of that game, but sure, i'll give it a try.
5 hours ago . Like

josh mccown
next you have to run a hundred yard dash in 10 seconds, while carrying vince wilfork on your shoulders.
5 hours ago . Like

jimmy garoppolo
okie-doke. I'll give it my best shot.
5 hours ago . Like

josh mccown
and finally, you have to make bill belichick smile.
5 hours ago . Like

jimmy garoppolo
impossible! That can't be done!
5 hours ago . Like

Whoomp...there it is! ROFL

RAY RICE
HEY, DID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT I GOT HURT ON SATURDAY NIGHT?
3 hours ago . Like .DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ACTIVISTS like this

RAY RICE
It was awful. I GOT INJURED BECAUSE A BIG FOOTBALL PLAYER HIT ME REALLY HARD!
3 hours ago . Like

RAY RICE
I DEMAND JUSTICE! THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR HURTING ME SHOULD BE SEVERELY PUNISHED!
3 hours ago . Like

ELI MANNING
How about if they got a two game suspension?
3 hours ago . Like

RAY RICE
WHAT? NO! A MEASLY TWO GAME SUSPENSION IS JUST A SLAP ON THE WRIST AND NOT NEARLY ENOUGH OF A PUNISHME… OH HO HO, YOU ALMOST GOT ME THERE.

Ahhh those are always fun.

Perhaps you could take a minute a nd refute all that nonsense point by point. ROFL

Man do they nail you. Cant wait to see what they do to us.

Cheers

Perhaps you could take a minute a nd refute all that nonsense point by point. ROFL

Man do they nail you. Cant wait to see what they do to us.

Cheers

I was laughing my ass off at "laundry bag full of pills." Had this mental image of Jim Irsay carrying a Santa Claus like sack of scrippies.

Also, can we referring to Andrew Luck as a "sky ogre?" I know it was meant as an insult but as a fantasy dork I think that's awesome.

Be ready for a whole section on aPerp. And it's probably gonna sting.

I was laughing my ass off at "laundry bag full of pills." Had this mental image of Jim Irsay carrying a Santa Claus like sack of scrippies.

Also, can we referring to Andrew Luck as a "sky ogre?" I know it was meant as an insult but as a fantasy dork I think that's awesome.

Sky Ogre

:LOL:

Cheers

250px-382Kyogre.png

Kyogre

I
I'll take "things APerp heard in prison from large men named Bubba" for 100, please.

I'm not sure they go the APerp route if only because a) that's so 2013, and b) I don't think many Pats fans wouldn't agree he's a giant douche who should rot in prison and it's no fun to lampooners if they can't provoke the fanbase they are trying to lampoon. They'd have to take the angle that BB and RK brought APerp there on purpose to help imbue the "Patriot Way"(ugh) or something.

It IS interesting how much Colt fans (and I'm not referring to you here, Jaric) sweep the whole Irsay-using-the-Colts-to-form-a-trust-that-buys-houses-for-female-drug-addict-lovers story under the rug.

It IS interesting how much Colt fans (and I'm not referring to you here, Jaric) sweep the whole Irsay-using-the-Colts-to-form-a-trust-that-buys-houses-for-female-drug-addict-lovers story under the rug.

I just don't care where he stashes his strange. :shrug:

I'll take "things APerp heard in prison from large men named Bubba" for 100, please.

I'm not sure they go the APerp route if only because a) that's so 2013, and b) I don't think many Pats fans wouldn't agree he's a giant douche who should rot in prison and it's no fun to lampooners if they can't provoke the fanbase they are trying to lampoon. They'd have to take the angle that BB and RK brought APerp there on purpose to help imbue the "Patriot Way"(ugh) or something.

Yeah, we can assume there will be a section on "the patriot way."

New one is up!

http://profootballmock.com/facebookchat/nfl-qbs-facebook-wanna-bet/

E.J. MANUEL
AND I WILL BET THAT I AM THE ONLY NFL QB THAT ACTUALLY PLAYS IN NEW YORK, YOU CROTCHWIPERS!
6 hours ago . Like

AARON RODGERS
Manuel, the only bet anyone’s going to make involving you is whether or not in three years you’ll be playing for “The Los Angeles Bills,” “The Toronto Bills,” or ”The Buffalo Trumps.”
6 hours ago . Like

ANDY DALTON
It’s a trick question. In three years, E.J. Manuel will be will be working the drive-thru window at a Burger King in Rochester somewhere.
6 hours ago . Like

The funniest part for me is that I can actually picture the other QB's treating Tony Romo like they do in these convos.

Resting the starters. ROFLhttp://profootballmock.com/facebookchat/nfl-qbs-facebook-resting-starters/
Posted via Mobile Device

Back