NFL QB?s Talkin? On Facebook

FUNNIEST FREAKING THING I'VE READ IN FOREVER!!!! ROFL

Thanks so much for posting that. Turned my crapass day upside down!

That is one funny post, HS. I'd love to see the reactions of the QBs listed as they read that ROFLROFLROFL

That is one funny post, HS. I'd love to see the reactions of the QBs listed as they read that ROFLROFLROFL
I know Brady.Rodgers,Eli,Peyton,and Brees would love it,but I'm not too sure the others would...ROFL

Thanks for posting that was excellentROFL

~Dee~

I know Brady.Rodgers,Eli,Peyton,and Brees would love it,but I'm not too sure the others would...ROFL

Flacco will whine about it his next presser. Cutler will be pissed off and pout about it but nobody will be able to tell the difference. :coffee:
ROFL

SO MUCH AWESOMENESS!!!! ROFL Thanks for posting HS!!!!

Funniest thing I've seen in FOREVER! PFL posted it on FB and I shared it :). Thanks for posting it, HS! ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

It wasn't even halfway through and I was already trying not to piss myself from laughter.

So. Much. Win.

That was awesomeROFL

Comedy Central, HS. Great find!

This just adds to the hilarity:

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=74690

<table id="post2600272" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="font-weight:normal; border: 1px solid #D1D1E1; border-right: 0px">
post_old.gif
Yesterday, 11:19 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="font-weight:normal; border: 1px solid #D1D1E1; border-left: 0px" align="right"> #6 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px solid #D1D1E1; border-top: 0px; border-bottom: 0px" width="175"> Deebs
Undrafted FA

vCash: 500

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2600272" style="border-right: 1px solid #D1D1E1">
icon1.gif

<hr style="color:#D1D1E1; background-color:#D1D1E1" size="1"> Hey OP. I'm the guy that wrote this fake conversation.

It's definitely cool that you posted this to GangGreen. But it woud have been nice if you would have linked back to my site at profootballmock - dot - com. But still, I'm glad you liked it and posted it here.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

:LOL: ROFL :rexy:

Any person missing is Andrew Luck to be in there.

Back