NFL warns Seahawks

Side note: I really can't express how much it warms my heart to see Patriot fans taking other teams to task for manipulating injury reports.

I've long said that I am 100% on the side of any team that fudges those things to protect their players. I LOATHE injury reporting. But I loathe the arbitrariness of enforcement by the nfl, so this does irk me.

I've long said that I am 100% on the side of any team that fudges those things to protect their players. I LOATHE injury reporting. But I loathe the arbitrariness of enforcement by the nfl, so this does irk me.

Have you no heart for those poor degenerate gamblers???

The ones the nfl is also hypocritical about? nope. :D

Shhh.... We're not supposed to talk about they who shall not be named.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not taking the Seahawks to task for manipulating injury reports. I'm taking the league to task for not punishing them when you know if it was us Brady would be suspended for 200 games, Belichick for 300, We'd lose first round picks through 2078 and the Jets would be allowed to pee in our gatorade in perpetuity.
I don't see the issue, that all sounds super reasonable.

:shrug:

Perhaps the league needs to rethink the way they try to force parity. Instead of ridiculous penalties designed to set back good teams (Pats, Saints...), because that is obviously not working, maybe they should award bonus picks to shitty teams.

Maybe they should scrap the whole playoffs and Superbowl bit and simply give every team participation trophies and banners. :coffee:

Well that was aggressive. .
Please tell me your not defending your team's banner policy.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Maybe they should scrap the whole playoffs and Superbowl bit and simply give every team participation trophies and banners. :coffee:
Didn't the Colts raise a MNF Participant banner a couple years ago?

Sometimes, the NFL just makes things up - what they say doesn't have to be based on anything real or any precedents that have been established.

It happens; there are people who think that if they say something, then it becomes the truth.

827.jpg

I've been following this, and the final ruling is more outrageous than spygate and deflategate combined. In spygate they only had to move the camera back 20 feet to the stands and all was kosher. Deflategate never happened. This was a lengthy conspiracy to evade league requirements on injury reports. **** Goodell.

Back