Niners Queefs Superb Owl

kyle has to remember to keep running the ball. he has the best all around rb in the nfl. the pats lost vs a spags d because the weren't "tough" enough to RUN THE BALL in 07.

I heard you can bet the over/under on how many times the camera pans to Taylor Swift tonight.

Christ alive, more Taylor Swift stuff? Really? You guys moan about the coverage she gets even though it was shown to last literally seconds per game, and yet you can't stop writing about her and bringing her up!

Christ alive, more Taylor Swift stuff? Really? You guys moan about the coverage she gets even though it was shown to last literally seconds per game, and yet you can't stop writing about her and bringing her up!
I'll be honest, she is the only intrigue in this game for me. I really dislike both teams. I am voting for the Niners for obvious reasons but I do hate that the will tie us for most SBs if they win. So it is Taylor all the way for me this game.

I wouldn't assume this is the "Game thread" myself, more of a "2 weeks to kill before the game actually happens"

(and who pulled my last post mods? it was just a joke on the whole psyops nonsense.... if you're going to yank that then yank them all)

Kelce or Kermit MVP…unless the mob wants to really rake the $$$$$$

I prefer the 49ers winning it, but I don’t see it happening for all of the obvious reasons. ☕

It’s going to be a shit show either way…enjoy the bread and circus show!

Double Pfister is having a melt down on BEETUS!!!!

Taylor Swift is gonna dump his ass after seeing this!!!!

Back