Niners Queefs Superb Owl

Welp ... go Niners. I really loved seeing Purdy's girlfriend hugging him last night after the game. What a story for Mr. Irrelevant to be in the SB ...

SF 2.5 point favorites. If SF49ers win Mahomes will 2-2 in the Super Bowl. I like it.
I am actually surprised the Niners are the favorite with how awful their defense looked vs Detroit.

SF 2.5 point favorites. If SF49ers win Mahomes will 2-2 in the Super Bowl. I like it.
KC's D's is overall good, run d maybe not so good. Thus SF's hope.

Though not too happy to see SF join the six ring circus.

Cheers

There's something a bit off about SF. They should be a lot better than they seem IMHO. They have ALL the talent on both sides. I mean, McCaffrey is a megastar, Deebo is phenomenal, Kittle is an outstanding catcher and blocker, they have Trent Williams, and even if you say wow to all of those, they then spring Aiyuk on you! The defense is just comically good.

Yet they lose games they shouldn't and struggle sometimes where they shouldn't. It could be Brock Purdy, he's not a superstar QB and maybe that's holding them back. It could be Shanny and his scripted plays; he seems reluctant to change when things aren't going right. maybe it's a combination of the two; maybe it's something else.

i was stunned that kittle wasn't involved in tbe pass game earlier. yes he was blocking but dayum.

There's something a bit off about SF. They should be a lot better than they seem IMHO. They have ALL the talent on both sides. I mean, McCaffrey is a megastar, Deebo is phenomenal, Kittle is an outstanding catcher and blocker, they have Trent Williams, and even if you say wow to all of those, they then spring Aiyuk on you! The defense is just comically good.

Yet they lose games they shouldn't and struggle sometimes where they shouldn't. It could be Brock Purdy, he's not a superstar QB and maybe that's holding them back. It could be Shanny and his scripted plays; he seems reluctant to change when things aren't going right. maybe it's a combination of the two; maybe it's something else.
I hope they can put it together in Vegas ... I feel better about Purdy than Jimmy. That's for sure. LOL

And yet when they had to have it, they did. I don't think they'll let the next game get away from them so quickly. They should come out on fire like Detroit did.

I am actually surprised the Niners are the favorite with how awful their defense looked vs Detroit.
What did Detroit do in the 2nd half offensively? IMO, Dan Campbell made a huge mistake in not kicking that field goal when they were down 10 and honestly, he should have attempted it the first time instead of going for it on 4th down. The 49'ers stopped them both times so I'd say their defense played pretty well when it counted.

And yet when they had to have it, they did. I don't think they'll let the next game get away from them so quickly. They should come out on fire like Detroit did.
If Bosa, Warner, Armstead and Greenlaw in particular have a big day and can contain Mahomes and get the hits on him, that will be the game for SF. The HAVE to be dialled in and ready to run through walls.

...not going to happen. Chiefs are winning this game. Been saying it all year...and no, I don't hate them outside of Travis Kelce (AND THAT WAS PRIOR TO THAT THAT SHALL NOT BE MENTIONED). Remember...they never beat us when it mattered.

...but here's the thing, I've grown to appreciate greatness (unless it wears an interlocking 'NY', a blue star or purple and gold). Never understood why so many Pats fans hated 'Bama so much. Granted, we suffered dealing with a bunch premature ejaculators from Chiefs Planet but, it is what it is. I mean, I obviously get it and went at it as hard with those those assclown-elects as hard as I could...but at that point it was nothing more than Charlie Brown's parents.

I've moved on, and I've developed an admiration for Kermit and Andy Reid because there are only a handful of coach/QB combinations that have been this good in the history of the game.

They have 4 number ones manning the DL and only Bosa generated much of a pass rush and the middle of their D was like a sieve on running plays.

I saw Chase Young showing why a number two overall was let go for spare change. He's an idiot and freelances on every down. He bites on literally any fake and has
zero concept of setting an Edge. After watching a disciplined Pats D all season long yesterday was like amateur hour.

Not that I care, but KC is a better team and Purdy threw an awful lot of terrible passes over the last month or so. He's been shaky at best. The mismatch at QB is staggering.

I posted this in the playoff thread, but this thread is probably where it belongs.

Well I would never pay to go to a Superb Owl game. These prices are ridiculous. And then they torture you with a long lousy concert at half time. Hard pass.

Super Bowl ticket prices history (link)
Here's what the average ticket cost for this year's and the five preceding Super Bowls, per SeatGeek:

Super Bowl 58: $12,082 (Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas — San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs).
Super Bowl 57: $8,907 (State Farm Stadium, Glendale, Arizona — Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles)
Super Bowl 56: $10,322 (SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, California — Los Angeles Rams vs. Cincinnati Bengals)
Super Bowl 55: $11,840 (Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida — Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Kansas City Chiefs in reduced capacity)
Super Bowl 54: $6,569 (Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida — Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers)
Super Bowl 53: $5,329 (Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta — New England Patriots vs. Los Angeles Rams)

Back