N'Keal Harry

bostonsports

Reaction score
Who covers him? Inquiring minds want to know. I say just put a broomstick in the ground that frees up a body to help stop the rushing attack.

Who covers him? Inquiring minds want to know. I say just put a broomstick in the ground that frees up a body to help stop the rushing attack.

He will step on it and break an ankle while the ball is on its way to him. Ball will bounce off his face mask and into the air where Jones (don't care which) will grab it for a pick six.

Where are the blind homers here that denied obvious reality, eyes, and facts for years defending this epic bust of a Patriots draft pick ?

Where are the blind homers here that denied obvious reality, eyes, and facts for years defending this epic bust of a Patriots draft pick ?
Yeah that's a pretty inflammatory post just seeking confrontation without actual discussion. This is not the kind of thing we are looking for.

I liked the pick originally and even defended it for the first 2 years. I have no regrets. Sometimes things don't work out. I still believe that concussions had something to do with his rapid decline in skill.

I liked the pick originally and even defended it for the first 2 years. I have no regrets. Sometimes things don't work out. I still believe that concussions had something to do with his rapid decline in skill.
Yeah, I've been wrong about a lot of draft picks too (thinking they'd become stars or at least solid starters).

And given the number of late round picks and UDFAs the BB regimes have hit on in the last 20 years, especially on the OL and at DB, I'm willing to tolerate a few high-round misses on WR and not blow a gasket.

Who covers him? I think he covers himself. No need to put anyone on him. He'll either drop the passes, or they'll comically bounce off his helmet into the hands of our DBs.

Weren't there rumors about some scouts on the Pats staff saying they didn't think Harry could make the leap to the NFL, and could one have been Matt Groh?

Weren't there rumors about some scouts on the Pats staff saying they didn't think Harry could make the leap to the NFL, and could one have been Matt Groh?

Reminds me of 16 years ago when Daboll said he didn’t want to coach Chad Jackson and idiot McD still pushed to draft him

Plus it's insensitive to us homers who are visually impaired.
homer simpson garbage GIF

In another life I would have objected. Assumes facts not in evidence, your honor.

Cheers
Am I reading your post wrong? Are you saying that DKF's personal attacks in lieu of football discussion ARE what we are looking for here, and that you object to UT's attempt to keep things less confrontational?????

Back