Notes left behind: The heartbreaking messages a six-year-old cancer victim hid for he

The example of one she left for her kid sister killed me: "I love you Gracie. Go. Go."

I started to read them and had to stop, crying at work isn't a good thing..

She is now touching us all, with this
Gob Bless you Kiddo

I couldn't even read that. I hope when I have kids that they are healthy.

I've always liked the saying "If the whole world could throw their problems in a pile, so everyone could see them......We'd take ours back"

This is one of those that you see that makes you grateful for what you have.

The highlight of my day is getting home to my little ones for a hug, I'm looking foward to it a little more today.

mY 8 yr old daughter always leaves me notes.

One night my wife and i had an argument, I must have said something stupid like 'I'm leaving'..the next day I got a note asking me to please stay with a drawing of me, wife, daughter and son....that really got me.

The highlight of my day is getting home to my little ones for a hug, I'm looking foward to it a little more today.

mY 8 yr old daughter always leaves me notes.

One night my wife and i had an argument, I must have said something stupid like 'I'm leaving'..the next day I got a note asking me to please stay with a drawing of me, wife, daughter and son....that really got me.
It really puts things in perspective doesn't it...

You aren't human if this doesn't make you well up.

The single biggest fear in life now as a parent. The safety and well being of your children. I don't know how anyone can cope, compose, and function with such a morbid scenario for such a beautiful litlle girl.

I know I'll be buying at least one for Christmas, help contribute my small share.

Helps show how petty so many of our "problems" are.....

You aren't human if this doesn't make you well up.

The single biggest fear in life now as a parent. The safety and well being of your children. I don't know how anyone can cope, compose, and function with such a morbid scenario for such a beautiful litlle girl.

I know I'll be buying at least one for Christmas, help contribute my small share.

Helps show how petty so many of our "problems" are.....

Our own BackofthePack is a marvel.

Every day on FB he is updating about all the work he does for Pediatric Cancer (in particular DIPG patients). He not only works tirelessly to raise awareness but supports families of children suffering in ways that make me cry on a daily basis.

All of this is done in the memory of his beautiful son. How he not only copes, but works so tirelessly I will never figure out but it is beyond remarkable and awe inspiring.

Back