Now the Packers fans want to ban Aikman and Buck

Roberto71

Reaction score
This is getting Pathetic.

First it was the Seahag fans who wanted them banned for being overly critical of the Seahags and claming that Buck is a Packers fan really. That Petition got over 20,000 signatures.

And now the Packers fans have launced a petition for exactly the same thing!!! ROFL Claiming Buck and Aikman are biased against the Packers

It has 20,000 signatures...

This is a petition to get Joe Buck and Troy Aikman banned from announcing/commentating on the Green Bay Packers.

On behalf of the Green Bay Packers fans across the world, we would like action taken to prohibit them from giving their constant negative input about our team. We are sick of the biased announcing always coming from them.

https://www.change.org/p/nfl-get-tr...en-bay-packer-s-games?source_location=minibar

They have no idea the torture of Ian Eagle and Fouts.

They should have Phil Simms be the one and only voice in the booth calling Packers games from now on.

Why do they care? I thought all GB fans attended all the Packers' games?

While I think this is inane and stupid, I could get behind Cowboy Troy being banned from doing Cowgirl games. The sanctimonious insufferability this jackass displyas during those games is epic.

Aikman isn't that bad. Buck is insufferable.

I like Joe Buck to be honest. I just don't think he's a huge football fan, he's a baseball man. Tommy pointed that out on one of the threads and I think he's right.

Buck and Aikman are leagues ahead of Nantz and Simms imho.

The should just use canned sound bytes from Summerall, Madden, Cosell, Gifford, etc for all plays and all games.

Have you never heard him do a Cowboy game? Brutal.

I expect it's like hearing Lynch for Patriot games? Or Bruschi, Willie and Heath talking about the Pats in the studio? Or Michael Irvin on the Cowboys? All ex-players are biased really.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

The should just use canned sound bytes from Summerall, Madden, Cosell, Gifford, etc for all plays and all games.

I'll go for that! And throw in Scully as well from the old days when he used to call football.

Loved Summerall.

"Montana to Rice. Touchdown. 7-0 49ers"

And that would be it. Simple and effective.

I expect it's like hearing Lynch for Patriot games? Or Bruschi, Willie and Heath talking about the Pats in the studio? Or Michael Irvin on the Cowboys? All ex-players are biased really.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

I'll go for that! And throw in Scully as well from the old days when he used to call football.

Loved Summerall.

"Montana to Rice. Touchdown. 7-0 49ers"

And that would be it. Simple and effective.

yeah, and personally I have an issue with it. That's me, my opinion.

not doing a Cowboy game :banghead:

one of the funniest things I ever saw/heard-

Cowboy game back during their last run. Smith is going around the corner, Summerall is already in to his obnoxious "Touchdown...COWBOYS!!" call when a linebacker comes from out of nowhere and drops him at the 2. Next play Aikman threw a pic in the end zone.

Funny how some things stay with you. Probably my lifelong abject hatred of Dallas caused this to stay.

This is getting Pathetic.

First it was the Seahag fans who wanted them banned for being overly critical of the Seahags and claming that Buck is a Packers fan really. That Petition got over 20,000 signatures.

And now the Packers fans have launced a petition for exactly the same thing!!! ROFL Claiming Buck and Aikman are biased against the Packers

It has 20,000 signatures...

https://www.change.org/p/nfl-get-tr...en-bay-packer-s-games?source_location=minibar

I've seen this a few times before...

Also, fvck buck the cuck. Aikman hates Brady, so he is a h8r. Bust mostly, fvck buck the cuck. Smarmy jackhole.

This is funny because I never knew about this until last Sunday when I was watching the Packers game with a few buddies and one is a huge Packers fan. He was saying before the game even started that he hated Troy Aikman and how he calls the Packers game.

I have to admit he was right. Aikman seemed to shoot down every good play the Packers made and it was pretty funny.

Back