Scotty Bowman was removed from duty.

It's the nature of the beast. Sooner or later, no matter how good or bad, the message goes stale.

Yup. Just wondering what the people who thought he was somehow wronged and were rooting for the Canadiens think...

Yup. Just wondering what the people who thought he was somehow wronged and were rooting for the Canadiens think...

Who was that? I can't even fathom a true Bruin fan rooting for the Habs, under ANY circumstances.

I was one that thought that this might come back to bite them but thankfully I was wrong, Cassidy has done a fantastic job bringing back Bruins hockey.

Marchand gets 2 games.

Virtually same infraction from Syd the Kid, even more cowardly because it's delivered from the rear - completely unaware by the victim - not even a penalty.

Literally slashes a mans finger off. No penalty.

Of course he's not a repeat offender. He's never being held accountable for his actions. Marchand is called for everything.

Marchand gets 2 games.

Virtually same infraction from Syd the Kid, even more cowardly because it's delivered from the rear - completely unaware by the victim - not even a penalty.

Of course he's not a repeat offender. He's never being held accountable for his actions. Marchand is called for everything.

That's ridiculous, I saw the supposed the infraction and i've seen much worse get no suspension or even a penalty, 2 games, unbelieveable.

That's ridiculous, I saw the supposed the infraction and i've seen much worse get no suspension or even a penalty, 2 games, unbelieveable.

According to the DoPS and the CBA, it's his history that got him the suspension, not so much this singular act.

Brad needs to figure this out moving forward, he's a marked man and that's on him.

He could have cost his team the other night. This could be the difference between playing Toronto, Ottawa or the Capitals. One of those is not like the other..

This was a layup for the league. Make the poster boy the example, or the most hated player in the league...

Completely needless and dumb..

According to the DoPS and the CBA, it's his history that got him the suspension, not so much this singular act.

Brad needs to figure this out moving forward, he's a marked man and that's on him.

He could have cost his team the other night. This could be the difference between playing Toronto, Ottawa or the Capitals. One of those is not like the other..

This was a layup for the league. Make the poster boy the example, or the most hated player in the league...

Completely needless and dumb..

He already has that honor. Nothing they can do about it now except step it up like they did on Tuesday.

He already has that honor. Nothing they can do about it now except step it up like they did on Tuesday.

That's why it was so easy. I knew this was coming..not surprised at all.

That's why it was so easy. I knew this was coming..not surprised at all.

I'm only surprised because I figured he'd get 1, not 2 games.

Meanwhile, Cindy gets away with murder and he doesn't even get a penalty. Pays to be the league's golden boy.

I'm only surprised because I figured he'd get 1, not 2 games.

Meanwhile, Cindy gets away with murder and he doesn't even get a penalty. Pays to be the league's golden boy.

Yup, same with Subban..

two games or "rest of the regular season"

same thing but one sounds much more imposing.

no I liked Claude but I will never wish anything but death to the Canadians

Marchand gets 2 games.

I think it is worth the 10 games to beat the snot out of Sid the Kid to the point he is a babbling puddle of Pittsburgh piss on the ice.

Back