Are the same officials slated to work tomorrow night's game?

No. There’s been a rotation of 2 crews. Though it wouldn’t surprise me at all if after the last debacle they are yanked in favor of another crew if a Game 7 is needed.

Win Game 6!

Wagner practiced today.

He’s definitely been missed.

Cassidy said something early in the playoffs to a reporter as far as weathering the oppositions initial attack - he said “we don’t want to weather the storm, we want to be the storm.”

At no time is it more appropriate to have that mindset. All game long. This team does not play well down low. The Coyle line is really the only group to exploit this. They all need to.

Wagner is doubtful for G6, possible for G7.
Griz stil hasn't been cleared.

Griz out for game 6, Kuhlman instead of Backes, back to 6 defensemen.

They’ve also rented the entire top floor of a downtown drinking establishment too. And put it out there.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Parade date, time, and route tba prior to puck drop.

Wondering why the Slew Foot wasn't subject to discipline...

Oh well.. Win tonight.. and fuck this minor league city....

I can’t FUCKING believe they just featured in their promotional pregame the non call they wouldn’t address since the final horn.

Fucking cowards in the league office.

Shameful.

lets see if the refs try to throw the B's a bone with a few early calls against the blues. doesn't make up for Game 5, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Think Cassidy is telling his players the Blues have their party and parade route set :coffee:

The B's need a quick start, throw some doubt into the Blue's heads. I truly believe there's more pressure on StL and Binnington than the B's.

The B's need a quick start, throw some doubt into the Blue's heads. I truly believe there's more pressure on StL and Binnington than the B's.

I agree... if the B's take the lead early. if blues score first they will be feeling very confident.

Love to see Cassidy play the right button yet again and have Kulman snipe one off ablistering outside rush. Get the Blues D crapping their shorts early.

Griz out for game 6, Kuhlman instead of Backes, back to 6 defensemen.

They’ve also rented the entire top floor of a downtown drinking establishment too. And put it out there.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Parade date, time, and route tba prior to puck drop.

Perhaps BB can explain all that to our guys.

Cheers

Back