4-1 loss. Not much sync. 3 of 4 were pure snipes inside the face off dot. The other a bit screened.

Bounce back.

Clean it up.

Fine tune things.

Didn't get to see the game but now 0-2 with 2 games remaining, the odds aren't looking good for a back to back SCF run.

Didn't get to see the game but now 0-2 with 2 games remaining, the odds aren't looking good for a back to back SCF run.

Meh, these games mean little other than getting your game on track. There’s good signs. Coming back down two vs a powerhouse TB team is good. Poor D, worse rebound in the last 1:30 is not what you want. Play 60+ boys!

Watching the the game DVR'd now at almost 1 am. :) I know they lost but they ain't looking terrible.

Sign of the times

Ees1AfvUYAIl-C6

Meh, these games mean little other than getting your game on track. There’s good signs. Coming back down two vs a powerhouse TB team is good. Poor D, worse rebound in the last 1:30 is not what you want. Play 60+ boys!
Quick question on this round robin play, isn't this for seeding for the playoffs?

So the Bruins will get the 4 seed, even though they won the Presidents trophy. At least they're playing all the games in the same rinks so no real advantage to any team that I can see, other than having home ice and dealing with line changes.

So the Bruins will get the 4 seed, even though they won the Presidents trophy. At least they're playing all the games in the same rinks so no real advantage to any team that I can see, other than having home ice and dealing with line changes.

Last line change CAN make a difference if you’re trying to exploit a matchup.

I am not an over the top hockey fan, my brother is devoted and our grandfather was too. But the last few years I have gotten really excited by playoff hockey. Some tremendous sports. And oh, how much some goodness is needed now.

Let's go!!

Back