I am not an over the top hockey fan, my brother is devoted and our grandfather was too. But the last few years I have gotten really excited by playoff hockey. Some tremendous sports. And oh, how much some goodness is needed now.

Let's go!!

Whole lotta this!

7am up here, i had to set the dvr so I could watch it when I get home this afternoon. At least I can fast forward through the commercials.

The Bruins pretty much owned the Canes, save for a terrible cross ice pass by Pasta. The 1st line had 2 goals and 4 assists, if the can carry that play going forward this could get very interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching the games he really did look like he wasn't into it. I'd much rather go with Halak than a disinterested Rask.

God I hope it’s the last time he’s dressed for the Bruins.

Cassidy has always seemed to have zero tolerance for Tuukkas “needs”.

And I have to think Cam would like to rip his head off right now.

After listening to his interview the other day his decision to not play doesn’t surprise me. Good thing we have a good backup in Halak.

Very solid win.

Flat out dominated at times.

Halak would’ve had the shutout if not for the brain fart.

Hopefully Pasta isn’t serious.

Watching the Caps - Islanders game, Tom Wilson is a dirty pos and gets away with a lot of dirty play. I know he’s been suspended a bunch of times, you’d think they would be watching his sorry ass a little closer.

According to the Boston Globe Rask can return to the bubble but will need to quarantine before he can resume play. Assuming the B's want him back which may be a stretch considering this is not the first time hes has done the disappearing act on the team. Has anyone heard any specifics on why this time? Halak looked good except for the what the hell was that moment. The team really came together for him. In Halak we trust.

Back