How can the B's be so bad at the shootout :shrug:

Marchand's "attempt" was pathetic and comical.

Shootout Loss

The record for shootout losses in a season is 18 so the B's are well on their way to setting a new mark....

The record for shootout losses in a season is 18 so the B's are well on their way to setting a new mark....

You made me curious so I looked it up, the most shootout losses in a season is 13 by New Jersey in '13-'14 (they were 0-13).

Perhaps you were combining OT and SO losses?

However, the point stands, they are going to make a run at that record (0-7 so far).

UP 5-2 in the 2nd and end up losing in a shoot out to Philly, that was terrible. They really need to fix their 1-1 skills or they'll end up holding that record.

Seriously who cares about shootouts. Yeah it would be nice to get the extra point but in the grand scheme it means nothing unless you're on the fringe of a playoff spot. It's not like having home ice really matters in the playoffs either.

Blowing a 3 goal lead is a problem though.

Halak...

has been a problem the last three games he's played. Never gave up softies and now he's giving them up two at a time. Give Tuukka a couple in a row. The B's are coming up on their week off so bank as many games as they can.

has been a problem the last three games he's played. Never gave up softies and now he's giving them up two at a time. Give Tuukka a couple in a row. The B's are coming up on their week off so bank as many games as they can.

Tuukka is going to be out for a while from that cheap shot so Halak is going to be the guy.

Switched back and forth last night. But fine outing.

Cheers

The B’s are clicking since the break, it came at the perfect time. Tampa is hot, it will be a race to the end for the division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid game.

Break was perfect in hind sight. Hate to have one when you’re rolling, but the respite seems to have energized up and down the lineup.

Kreider is rumored to be a trade deadline target. He’d be a good add.

Thanks my friend.

Boy are they bent in Chicago over the hand pass call. ROFL.

Cheers
What's funny is that the Bruins players all saw it and stopped skating because the ref was blowing the whistle, even announcers and game analyst were saying it was the right call.

I watched it from about the 10 minute mark until the end and I thought the game was a bit erratic on both sides. Hard to believe that that was Charlies for the season.

Back